"Aww Z. This is so magical and beautiful." Niall gushes bringing Zayn's arms around his waist.

"Want me to help you put in on?"

"Yes please." Niall says handing Zayn the necklace.

Zayn hooked the necklace around his boyfriend's neck feeling happy that he liked the gift.

"I'm never taking it off." Niall says holding the moon emoji in his hand, then letting it dangled around his neck.

"I'm never taking my off either." Zayn smiles fondly cuddling his head against Niall's neck, as Zayn's necklace of the sun emoji hitting Niall's moon necklace.

"Come with me to my room, so you can help me pack." Niall says getting up from Zayn's lap and extending his hand.

Zayn didn't even even hesitate in taking Niall's hand taking him to his room.

"I feel like a celebrity with all those pictures of me around in your room." Zayn softly chuckles admiring Niall's walls with pictures of them in the hotel.

"I couldn't resist. I would be your biggest fan if you were famous."
Niall's laughs, as he took some clothes out of his drawer and placed them in a duffel bag, while Zayn sat on his bed.

"Make sure to pack more tank tops babe, I definitely want to see your sëxy biceps." Zayn says with a small smirk.

"As you wish, my Zayn."

Once Niall was finishing packing, he notice that Zayn's eyes were closed. He walked over and sat on his lap, "You tired?"

"Yeah a little."

"Why don't we leave in the morning. You must be tired from all the traveling." Niall says as he runs his hands through his boyfriend's hair.

"You sure?" Zayn asked trying not to yawn.

Niall nodded placing a kiss on Zayn's lip. They both undress until they were in t-shirt and boxers.

Niall was cuddled against Zayn's chest and was going to drop a question that he didn't know how Zayn would react to.

"Z?"

"Yes baby boy?"

"Who's was the first person you had sêx with?"

"That's a easy question. I'm a virgin." Zayn stated with a shrug.

"C'mon Z. I'm being serious."

"I am being serious Niall. I haven't had sēx with anyone."

"You told me you had sëx with someone a party."

"I lied to hurt you. I've regretted saying that to you. I want to share my first time with someone special, like you baby boy."

"Would you mind making love to me on my birthday?" Niall asked nervously, as his accent got heavy.

"Are you sure you want this? We can wait until you're comfortable. I'm in no rush in doing that."

"I'm completely and utterly in love with you Zayn Malik. I want you to be my first time." Niall admittedly.

"I love you more Niall." Zayn says truthfully. He cupped Niall's cheek bringing his pouty lips closer to his boyfriends lips.

Niall kissed hard against Zayn's lips, feeling the love and the enticing feeling of what they were going to do. Niall knew this is what he wanted and it was legal since he turned eighteen this very day. Today was going to be special on his birthday for having sëx with the person he fall in love, where he mean't Zayn on the website Emoji Chatroom.