Ch. 2- I Miss You

Začít od začátku

"She does actually", Sara answered quietly. Emily looked down, unsure of what to say. Sara placed her hand on her knee to get her to look at her and said, "She's brought up a lot and I understand why. She was your first love and still is, I get that. But Em, you have to move on. You don't believe that she's dead. Ok what if she isn't? She just walked out of town without telling anyone or you for that matter, where she was going. She left you here Emily. Are you ok with that? Are you ok with the heartache that she's causing you? I'm not asking these questions to be the bad guy but I just want you to think ok? I want you to really think and ask yourself, is it worth it? Is it worth stressing over a girl who left me all alone? Who broke my heart? I moved on Emily, so can you. Goodnight Em."

"Night", Emily simply said. When Emily finally rolled into bed, she actually thought about what Sara had said. Was it worth it? That was the question, was it worth it? The girl who will forever have my heart. Oh she was definitely worth it, Emily said to herself.
-----------------------------------------

At about 2:30AM , Emily was woken up by a noise. Not just any noise. Footsteps. She turned over in her bed and there, standing by her window, Alison Dilaurentis, in the flesh. At least she thinks. "Ali? Is this a dream?"

The blue-eyed girl giggled and said, "Do you want it to be?"

"I don't. I want this to be real. I want to know that you're here and its really you", Emily said seriously. "Its me Emily. I'm here."

Emily felt tears forming in her eyes but she held them back, "I don't know what to say. Part of me is so happy its you. And the other part hopes that it isn't. It's very bittersweet."

"Why? I'm here aren't you happy that I'm here?" Alison asked, confusion in her eyes. "I know that I should be but you hurt me Ali. You left again after you promised me that you'd stay. Do you know how may nights I sat up just praying that you'd show up at my door just one more time?" At this point, Emily didn't even care that she was crying, she wanted to make sure that Alison knew exactly how she felt, even if this was a dream.

Alison sat down into the chair next to the bed and said, "But I'm here now Emily. I'm here, its me."

Emily scoffed, "You know the girls think you're dead right? You destroyed me Ali, I actually started to believe that you were dead!"

"But I'm not Emily. Aren't you glad that I'm not?" (I had to put that in there. Oops lol.)

Emily looked down. She couldn't believe she was actually trying to decide if she was happy Ali was alive or not. "Of course I'm glad that you're not. Even if this is some sort of twisted dream. I'm happy you're not dead but things would have been easier on me if..."

"If I was dead? Is that what you're saying Emily?" Ali asked with a mix of anger and hurt.

"Ali. You don't understand what I went through. Yes the other girls went through it too but its different with me. And you know exactly why. You know how I felt about you Ali", Emily said, not being able to look Alison directly in the eyes.

Alison leaned back in the chair and said, "Felt? That's past tense Emily. Do you not feel anything for me anymore?"

"Of course I do. I can't just make these feelings go away, I don't want to. But you made it hard for me, just knowing that those feelings were completely one sided broke me. I'm pouring my heart out to you right now and I don't know if you even care", Emily said, more tears spilling out.

Alison reached up to wipe the tears away but Emily pulled back. "I care Em. I care so much, you have no idea. Remember what I told you before? You were the hardest to leave behind. Just like this time, you were the hardest to leave. I love the other girls but...you make me feel different, better. I know I've done and said awful things to you but I was just scared. I was scared because it was new to me. Those feelings were not one sided...are not one sided. I just hope its not too late for any of this."

Alison finally let her first tear fall. Emily knows her. And she knows that these tears aren't fake. She grabbed her hand and lifted her chin, "Its not too late Ali. It never is, all you have to do is come home. I don't know where you've been or why you've been there for all these years but there is no threat anymore. A is gone. For good. I want to be with you Ali. I miss you so much and all I want to do is comfort you but I can't if you're so far away."

Alison smiled while saying, "Emily there is nothing in the world that I want to do more than come back home to you and the girls but...the girls"

"Is that why you left?" Emily asked beyond confused. Ali nodded her head and said, "It's my fault. My fault that you guys were down in that place. Its my fault for everything and I know the girls blame me and I just don't want to cause any more trouble."

Emily had enough, "Ali. Stop. It is not your fault we were in there. You saved our lives. You found us. And if the girls are to blind to see that, who cares, I see it. I see the amazing person you are. What happened to the girl that never use to care what people thought of her?"

"I've always cared, Em. I was just good at hiding it", she admitted, ashamed. "Please Ali. Please come home. We don't even have to tell anyone that you're back yet", Emily pleaded.

"What about that other blonde?" Ali asked referring to Emily's roommate.

"Who? You mean Sara? She won't say anything", Emily assured her. "No. Its not about her telling anyone I'm here. I mean don't you like each other. I've noticed the googly eyes before I left", Ali said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

The brown eyed started to panic a little, "No. We had a thing and yea it meant something, I really did like her but Ali...she's not you. I want you. I need you here with me."

Alison nodded her head frantically before saying, "I'll stay. I will but I don't want the girls or anyone to know that I'm back yet."

"Of course Ali. I won't tell a soul. But can I ask you a question? If you weren't in Rosewood, where have you been staying?" Emily asked waiting patiently for the blonde's answer.

Alison whispered almost as if it were a crime to say the name, "Ravenswood."

A/N:Sorry for any mistakes. Xx