"But Your Highness.... This is the right time that you need the Crown Prince by your side." Wol sook said.  Eon Jin smile. "I don't want him to see me weak just like now... And it will worst later, I don't want to be a burden to him. And beside, you're here.... I know you will never leave me." She said. "But Your Highness..." Wol Sook said. "That's a command, Wol Sook... Don't tell to the Crown Prince about my situation, Arasso?" Eon Jin said and turn around and walk towards to her old chamber.

Meanwhile, Tae Pyung is busy on some appeals that the King requested him to take a look of it. His back hurt so he decided to rest for a while. He notice that Eon Jin is not yet in their room.

"Chief Eunuch..." He called. Chi Su went inside and approach him. "Yes, Your Royal Highness..." Chi Su response. "Did you see Princess Eon Jin? It's already late and she's still not yet here ..." Tae Pyung said. "Your Royal Highness... Wol Sook told me that the Crown Princess is staying in her chamber for tonight." Chi Su said. Tae Pyung frowned and got surprised. "Why you didn't tell me?" He asked. "You seem so busy Your Royal Highness that's why I didn't bother you... Im sorry.." Chi Su said. Tae Pyung gave him a death glared. "I already told you when it comes to the Crown Princess I will always have time to listen...." He said. "I'm sorry Your Royal Highness..." Chi Su said. 'Yah! You always told me that if you're busy don't disturb you... Aishh..' In Chi Su's mind.

"Anyway, did Wol Sook tell you why the Crown Princess is staying there tonight?" He asked. "She said that the Crown Princess need to study the lesson what Master Kim gave her, Your Royal Highness...." Chi Su said. Tae Pyung pout his lips as he sulking while Chi su try to control his Laughter.

"Your Royal Highness... You can visit her if you want to... You're the crown prince and she can't reject your visit." Chi Su said. Tae Pyung smile widely, "that's what I think, Chief Eunuch! It's right for me to check what she's doing there as her husband." He said. "You're  so smart, Chief Eunuch... that's why I like you." He said. Chi Su smile widely.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

While the nights getting darker and the moon becomes wider, Eon Jin started to feel the heaviness on her chest and she's sweating all over her face. "Wol Sook.." She call in her weak voice. She manage to stand up and walk towards the table. She manage to get the glass of water but it accidentally slip on her hands.

Her body becomes weak. Eon Jin touch her chest. "Your Highness..." Wol Sook said when she saw her seated in one corner of the room. "Let me assist you to your bed..." Wol Sook said. Eon Jin let Wol Sook to assist her but when she stood up her vision becomes more blurry as she passed out. "Your Highness!!" Wol Sook said. "Eotteoke!" She said.

Woo Sung walking towards to the library but he notice the moon. As he remember, everytime that the full moon appear Eon Jin suddenly become weak and sick. He immediately walk towards to the King quarters to check on Eon Jin.

"Good evening, Minister Woo Sung..." The Royal court lady said. She is about to announce he's arrival but Woo Sung stop her. "Don't! I just wanna check the Crown Princess condition... Is Princess Eon Jin is okay?" He asked. "She's not here, Minister Woo Sung... She's staying at her chamber for tonight...." She said. Woo Sung got surprised, "Really?" He said. "Yes, her court lady said that she needs to stay up tonight because of the lessons that Master Kim gave her." She replied. "Arasso... Thank you.." Woo Sung said.

Man Bok stop from his walk when he saw Woo Sung at the hallway. "What he's doing here?" He murmured.

When Woo Sung left, Man Bok immediately went to Tae Pyung. "Your Royal Highness.... Man Bok is here..." The court lady said. "Let him in..." Chief Eunuch response.

Tae Pyung is about to leave to go and visit Eon Jin in her chamber when Man Bok went inside. "Your Royal Highness..." Man Bok said. "Oh! Man Bok... Waeyo?" Tae Pyung said. "I saw Minister Woo Sung outside to your quarter." Man Bok said. Tae Pyung got surprised, "Woo Sung? Why he's been doing here at this time?" He said as he's been curious. "I heard that he's checking on Princess Eon Jin's condition, Your Royal Highness..." Man Bok said. Tae Pyung look at him. "Is Princess Eon Jin is okay?, Your Royal Highness..." He added. Tae Pyung got more confused. "Yes, she is..." He said but there's inside of him feel suddenly uncomfortable. Tae Pyung dash off from his room and walk fast towards to the Crown Princess chamber. Chi su and Man Bok are both startled as their exchange their glances, "Follow him.." Chi Su said. "Yes, Chief Eunuch..." Man Bok said and he immediately follow the crown prince.

Woo Sung is about to go inside when Wol Sook stop him. "Move, Wol Sook... I need to check the Crown Princess condition." He said. "I'm sorry Minister Woo Sung but the Crown Princess will not entertain a guest right now." Wol Sook said. "Wol Sook... I know she's in a bad shape right now so let me in.." Woo Sung said. "Minister Woo Sung I really sorry but, The crown Princess didn't want to entertain a visitor right now." Wol Sook said. "Wol Sook... You know me, I'm not that an ordinary person to the Crown Princess... I'm just here to check on her and help her..." Woo Sung said.

Tae Pyung heard their conversation. "Hyung, stop!" He said when Woo Sung try to go inside on Eon Jin's room. Wol Sook got shocked, "Your Royal Highness..." She said.

Tae Pyung and Woo Sung are now looking to each other intently. "If you really care about the Princess, then leave.." Tae Pyung said. "What?" Woo Sung said. "It's not right for someone like you went here in the middle of the night... I know your her best friend but what do you think what the other might think if they saw you with her in one place, especially in one room?" Tae Pyung said. "I know you understand what I mean, hyung... For Eon Jin please be careful on your actions towards to her.... We're in the palace, every move is being watch..." He added. And  he walk passed through him.

Wol Sook immediately open the door for Tae Pyung and they went inside. "Where's the Crown Princess?" He asked when they went inside and he didn't see her in the study area of the room. Wol Sook couldn't speak. "Wol Sook... What's going on here?" He asked. "Your Royal Highness... The Crown Princess is sick right now and she's passed out earlier so I lay her on he bed for her to rest." Wol Sook said. Tae Pyung got shocked and panicked. He immediately went to her bed and he saw her lying on he bed unconscious. "Eon Jin!!!" He said. He immediately approach her and hold her hand. It was so cold as ice, her face is so pale and sweating.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Author's note

Good morning.... Again, I'm sorry for a little update... Well my condition right now is getting better so hopefully next week I can update more chapters.... ☺️

Please take care everyone...