26

"Of course I am," Jin sassed as he lifted his head up to glare at Joon. "It's been over a week since we've fucked. I know you heard Yoongi talking about my nightly tradition."

Oh, did he ever? Hearing Jin touch himself and smelling his arousal was so hard because he couldn't do anything about it. He had to stay in his animal form just to keep himself in check. "Aww, is my baby needing an orgasm?"

"No, your baby wants to get fucked into the mattress. Your baby wants to get fucked stupid, and if you aren't going to do that, then you can go fuck off and sleep with the boys."

Joon rolled his eyes so hard; he's been the one putting the boys to bed every night because Jin has been working the opening shifts at the cafe. By the time it's bedtime, he's too tired to even function, let alone do anything more than kiss. But will Joon remind him of that? Of course not, he's not trying to die today.

"Fine," he chuckled. "Do you want prep, or do you want to feel the stretch?"

He always had to be careful with Jin because of his past. Being abused by someone you should be able to trust. It makes it hard to trust anyone else. But there were times when Jin wanted to be used a little rougher and other times when he wanted sweet and loving. So Joon always asked, he wouldn't do anything without asking Jin.

Jin pouted, and Joon immediately knew what he wanted, but he needed him to say it. "I want to feel it. I wasn't kidding when I said I wanted you to fuck me into the mattress."

He reached down and flipped Jin over, he grabbed his hips and pulled him up to where he was on all fours and presenting to him so prettily. On days when Jin was like this, he didn't even like lube. He'd want Joon to fuck him raw and hard. But Joon would never hurt him.

So he kissed down his mates spine, his tongue darting out and licking over Jin's pink rim. The elder groaned, shoving his face into the pillow to muffle the noises. Jin could be loud when he was lost in pleasure. Joon pushed his tongue in, fucking him with it.

Once it was wet enough, he slid his thumbs in to spread him wide. "Look at you baby, so wet for me," he groaned before he spit inside. "I'm gonna fuck you now, but the boys are asleep so you have to be quiet." He pushed the head of his cock in causing Jin to moan, loudly.

Joon tsked, he stopped moving and Jin reached behind him to try and swat the hybrid. "Move asshole," he grumbled.

"I told you to be quiet. You know what happens when you don't listen."

Of course he knew, Joon was a sadist. Not really, he just liked to be listened to and if he wasn't, he'd stop whatever he was doing until Jin cooperated. But Jin is ultimately a brat, so instead of kneeling there and being quiet like Joon wanted. He pushed his hips back so he could just fuck himself. If Joon wouldn't do the job, he'd damn sure do it himself.

Sadly, Joon is well equipped to handle bratty Seokjin. The grip on the elder's hips tightened enough that Jin couldn't move anymore. Being a hybrid, he was stronger than the average human. Add in he does a lot of weight lifting, he was easily able to stop Jin's movements.

"I hate you," Jin hissed through clenched teeth.

A small kiss was left between Jin's shoulder blades. "Sure you do, now keep quiet or we are going to sleep like this. You'll only get a quarter of my cock."

"I'll just wait until you are asleep and ride you until I cum."

Even though it was whispered, Joon still heard it. He kissed the shell of Jin's ear, "it's adorable that you think you'll outlast me. I'm not the one that's been working mornings all week."

He wasn't wrong, but he wasn't going to admit that to Joon. This was a battle of wills and Jin was determined to not lose. "Try me," he scoffed.

When dealing with a brat, you can never back down or they win. He needs Jin to beg for him to fuck him, so he rocked his hips slowly and shallowly. Just enough to tease and stretch him. To get Jin excited but not feel any relief.

This went on for twenty minutes and Jin whimpered the entire time. He complained about it but it was done quietly. "What do you want baby?"

"I want you to fuck me dumb," he whined softly.

"And are you going to be quiet for me so you don't wake our boys up?"

"Yes," it was said with a full pout. But Joon didn't care.

He slammed his hips forward, nailing Jin's prostate immediately. But he could see that Jin was biting his lower lip in order to keep quiet. He pulled back out and slammed back in again, but still Jin remained quiet. So Joon would reward him, he wouldn't hold back anymore.

The grip on Jin's hips tightened and he prepared for the glorious fucking he was about to get. It was always best if he riled Joon up before being fucked dumb. It was probably weird that he wanted it like this at times. Considering how his husband treated him.

He'd talked to Yoongi about it, much to both of their embarrassment. But Yoongi told him that it was okay to want different things. That he shouldn't let that asshole control him anymore, he had a wonderful man in his life that literally worshipped the ground he walked on.

So he let himself feel, he let himself get lost in the pleasure, quietly because there was no way that he'd let Joon stop now. It wasn't about winning anymore, it was about pleasure. The pleasure that only Joon could give him. Pleasure in safety and love, pleasure in protection and partnership.

Jin had been running on empty for years and then Yoongi came and saved him. Helped him get back on his feet, but Joon helped him to trust again, to love again. "I love you," he moaned out.

Joon stopped his movements, he pulled out and flipped Jin onto his back before he slid in slowly. "I can't fuck you dumb now, not after that."

It was the first time they'd ever said it out loud. While Joon knew he was head over heels in love with Jin and he was pretty sure that Jin loved him back. They'd never said it to each other. And while saying it in the middle of sex, wasn't ideal with the endorphins running through their body. He knew that it didn't make it any less true.

"Fuck I love you so much Jin, so fucking much."

His movements had slowed down, but it didn't make it any less pleasurable for the two of them. Joon knew Jin's body as well as his own, he knew that Jin loved to have his nipples teased. He knew that he wanted to cum untouched more than anything. But no matter how amazing sex was with Jin. It was the aftercare that Joon loved the most.

Holding Jin while they came down from their highs, kissing each other softly until Jin's eyelids would drift shut. Then cleaning the both of them up and tucking his sleeping baby in and wrapping his arms around him was everything. 

Jin was his everything, "fuck baby, I'm so close. You are so tight."

Jin arched his back, his cum shooting all over their chests as tears started to fall from his eyes. Joon couldn't hold back anymore, he came and rolled them over until Jin was laying on top of him, his cock still deep inside the elder. "You are the best thing that ever happened to me, you and the boys are my world."

He knew the elder wouldn't answer, the soft snores made that obvious. But Joon didn't care, he could tell him again in the morning.

A/N Thank you for reading yet another BTS book of mine, love you Chaos Goblins so much.