14

Jin was so mortified, it was when they first moved into the beach house. He finally felt safe and had his own room. So he wanted to touch himself for the first time in forever. But Yoongi heard noises and thought he was hurt since he still wasn't 100%, he burst into the room to see Jin with three fingers in his ass and his fist wrapped around his cock.

Needless to say, that ended that and they were both bright red and super embarrassed after that. They could barely look at each other throughout breakfast the next morning. But they made it through, and now they can joke about it. It's not like Yoongi doesn't masturbate either, as he told Jin, he just locks the door like a normal person.

Joon had to get out of there before he shifted and pounced on his mate. He can smell it, his hormones are racing, his mate is horny and wants to do something. Since there is no one else around, he's assuming he wants to play with himself. But now he has to go lie in the other room with the two pups while Jin pleases himself, and yeah, this might be the longest night of his life.

It'll be made even worse with his sense of smell and super hearing. He'll be able to smell every shift in scent and hear every single whimper that Jin makes. Joon shook his head and got up; he couldn't think about this anymore. Think of the pups, those two little boys that will be sad if they wake up and their dog isn't there.

He hopped down and made his way out, "Oh, looks like he's going already," he heard Jin say into the phone. "Told you he's really smart." Yes, because if he stays, he's going to mate you right the fuck there. Joon shook his head; get that thought out of your head right now, Joon. He's not ready; he just saw your human form today. You have to take this slow, he's been abused, and he's still married.

Getting back into bed was top five one of the hardest things he'd ever done. But it was made even harder when the vibrator started up, and then Jin started to moan. It was quiet at first; Joon barely heard it over the vibrator, like Jin was muffling it with a pillow. But as he got closer, it was like he forgot to muffle his voice. His voice was higher pitched than he thought he'd be. But it was beautiful; Joon would bet all of his money that he'd have a beautiful singing voice. 

He breathed in the scent of the boys, anything to calm his mind and clear it from the voice that was screaming at him to go claim his mate. He couldn't do that, no matter what his instincts told him. Thankfully, it didn't seem like it took Jin very long to finish because not even 15 minutes later, the house was quiet, and the smell of roses mellowed out, meaning that Jin was fast asleep.

Joon hopped down and made his way into Jin's room, and the man was fast asleep, curled into a little ball in the middle of the bed. He was safe and sleeping, so Joon left him alone. He shifted and checked all the doors and windows. He needed to ensure that the house was safe. He checked everything he could check. He wasn't the handiest man around, but he would learn for his mate and his pups. Once he deemed it safe, he shifted back and went to bed, knowing that his family was protected.  

The days were the same: Joon got up with his family and ate. They went to the cafe together, and he stayed and played with the boys until they went to take a nap. Then, he ran home, showered, and ate as much food as possible. After, he'd make sure he looked cute and head out to see them in his human form. Jin would always smile at him; he'd be a little shy but always friendly. Jimin would run up to him and talk to him about Joon and the cats and anything else he could think of, and Kook would wake up wanting to be held. So Joon always offered.

He enjoyed holding a sleepy Kook so so much. The sleepy sighs, the subtle scenting the pup does to him, and feeling his little breaths. This is all he's ever wanted in life; all he needs is Jin, and it would be perfect. "They are really taken with you," he heard his mate say.

Joon turned his head to look at Jin. The three of them were trying their hardest to put a puzzle together, but the kittens were having a heyday playing with the pieces. Joon didn't mind, though; he enjoyed Jimin's reactions to it. He'd get all huffy and then giggle so cutely. "I feel the same; they are so adorable."

"It makes me happy that they have so many examples of good men; Lord knows they need it."

The hybrid looked up, "I don't know much, but I've heard a bit. I'm sorry you didn't have a great life before here."

Jin sighed, "My husband is not a nice man," he whispered. "The things that he did to me," his voice shuttered a bit, "I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy."

Joon reached out and squeezed his shoulder; he was afraid to push him too much. He didn't want to scare him with too much physical affection, but he needed to touch him and let him know that he was there. That he'd be his rock in any way that he could, in any way that Jin would accept him. He must admit he was a little shocked when the older man leaned into him a little bit. It was nice, feeling the muscles in Jin's shoulder move under his palm.

Jin was so wide, almost impossibly so. But it was nice; he was a very handsome man, and even though Jin wasn't small by any means, he almost felt like he was next to Jin. "I'm here if you ever need anything. I know we don't know each other. But you seem like a nice guy, and I already love these two." He was grinning at the two that were in his lap.

"They really seem to feel the same; I'm almost jealous. First Yoongi and now you."

"I've heard a lot about this Yoongi guy. Jimin keeps comparing every grumpy cat to him," Joon laughed, "Does he really look like that?"

Jin bent over and started up the most ridiculous laugh that Joon had ever heard in his life. But he must admit, it was infectious. He had him laughing with him, his dimples on full display. They were both laughing so hard that it drew the attention of the boys, making them start to giggle as well. The four of them giggling together was music to his ears. It was so pure and light, a beautiful symphony that he wanted to hear every day for the rest of his life if he had his way. 

"I haven't laughed that hard in so long," Jin gasped. His face was red, and honestly, it was a nice look on him. He wanted to see him gasping and red in the face for another reason. Joon shook his head; he needed to get those dirty thoughts out of his head. It was hard enough hearing his mate please himself every single night. Smelling his arousal and not being able to do anything about it was killing him. But he was playing the long game here; he wanted this, this family. He wanted them forever, and he could keep himself in check to get them to trust and fall in love with him.