21

He deserved the anger; he'd been lying to his mate, and Jin didn't deserve that. "Daddy?" Jimin whispered from the hallway, "Are you okay?"

Mark meowed, and Jackson put him down, and the cat padded his way over to the boy who was peeking out, he couldn't see what was going on, and Jin was thankful for that. "I'm fine; look Dr. Wang brought his kitty over. Do you want to take him to Kookie so he can see him too?"

Jimin nodded his head, and even though he was yawning, he gently picked the kitten up and carried him to his bedroom to show his little brother. Jin turned around, "I'm sor," Jin's hand went up, stopping the apology.

"I don't have time for that. Go to my room and get cleaned up. You have blood all over your mouth. Put my clothes on, you are my boyfriend, and you were sleeping. You woke up at the tail end of it. Yoongi was asleep in the living room which isn't a lie, that's why he was in it, I heard the fight and woke up and came to see what was going on. You woke up and went to the boys. The stray came in the backdoor that Jungho left open and bit him and our dog chased him out. That's our story, and we are sticking to it." He looked at everyone, "got it."

There were so many questions to answer, Jin doesn't remember them all. He kind of zoned out, thankfully Yoongi, even though he was fucking stabbed not an hour prior, was able to fill them in. He had even filed reports with the police against Jungho for Jin. So they knew about the abuse. They had all the proof from the hospital, there was a restraining order, and bless Yoongi, he had even started the process of filing for divorce. He had even looked into the adoption process since it was proved that they were in an abusive situation and Jin was trying to protect them.

Yes, he did technically kidnap them. Well really Yoongi did, Jin was sorta of unconscious in the front seat of the car. Probs why he felt so responsible for it. "I'll stay with the boys; I know you don't trust me right now. But trust I would never do anything to hurt them. Jackson will stay with me, and so will Mark, go with Yoongi."

"What makes you think I trust either of them? They lied to me, too," his teeth were clenched together. He was trying to keep it together, the boys had finally just gone back to sleep. It took everything in him for them not to see that Yoongi had been hurt or that the mean man had died in their kitchen.  

"My husband didn't; you didn't even meet him before this. So he's never even had a chance to lie to you."

It was easy to see that Jin was being backed into a corner, almost like a caged animal. But Jackson has worked with enough caged animals to know what to do. "The boys are asleep. I have your number, and I'll update you every hour. Plus, something you should know about hybrids. They are extremely loyal, he's your mate, and those are his pups. Plus, you collared him; you more than own him. He can't remove it; only you can. He's yours for life."

Out of all the things that Jackson could have said, that was about the last thing that Jin would have guessed. He sputtered a bit, not even knowing what to say. "I-uh, Yoongi, go." He looked at Mark, who just come back out of the boys' room, he was still in his kitten form, "I'm trusting you since you are the only one that hasn't lied to me. Protect my boys, please." Then he was gone.

Yoongi was going to be okay, yes, he was stabbed, but he was going to be okay. Honestly, Yoongi has always been the calm one, Jin was freaking out. The guy he was sort of, maybe crushing on, was his dog, and his husband was dead, and his best friend was stabbed. "Calm down," Yoongi grumbled as he shuffled a bit in the bed, waiting for the Doctor to come in and tell him if he could go home or if he had to stay overnight for observation.

"I am calm," Jin scoffed while chewing on his thumbnail.

"Sure, you are the true definition of calm, utterly serene; look at you. You should teach yoga," he deadpanned with the most blank Yoongi face Jin had ever seen.

"I hate you," the elder grumbled.

Yoongi eye-rolled so hard that he was afraid his eyes were going to roll right out of his head, "you love me, and you know it. So your dog is the really hot guy you've been beating off to every night?"

"YOONGI?" Jin screamed really loudly, only to realize where he was before he smacked his hand over his mouth, "I have not done anything like that," he most certainly had; the man had dimples, for fucks sake; how was he supposed to resist dimples? He's weak, sue him. But would he admit that to Yoongi? Not ever, because that little shit would NEVER let him live it down for as long as he lives.

"Thin walls, dude, really thin walls, but I don't judge. You know that. Not after I walked in on you that first time. Nothing like seeing your friend three fingers deep to make you blush," he was teasing Jin, anything to try and lighten the mood. "So, have you told Tae yet? Because I feel like it's only fair since I was the one that was stabbed, I shouldn't have to tell him."

The younger was right; he should have told Tae, but that didn't mean that Jin wanted to tell him either. Tae wouldn't take it well that Jongho found Jin because the odds are he followed Tae. Of course, no one would tell Tae that, but eventually, he'd put it together. He didn't get a full-ride scholarship into college for his good looks, even if they are otherworldly. 

"I hate you even more now."

Yoongi shrugged, then frowned since it hurt like a bitch. "Just get it over with, rip the band-aid off." Jin's impossibly wide shoulders dropped, "maybe start with the cute guy you've been flirting with is actually your dog and that Jungho is dead, and then maybe don't tell him that he's the reason I got stabbed."

With a loud snort, Jin pulled his phone out of his pocket, "Yeah, I don't want to deal with his tears about me getting his grumpy cat stabbed. Not today, Satan, not today." He took a deep breath and then dialed his little brother.

"Jin," Tae croaked, "it's really late or early; what's happening? Are the boys okay?" 

"If you'd stop rambling, I'd be able to tell you," Jin huffed.

He could hear Tae yawning, and it sounded like Hobi was mumbling next to him, meaning that they fell asleep next to each other again. But that was a conversation for another day, not a day when Yoongi has been stabbed. "Sorry," he grumbled, not sounding sorry at all.

"Yoongi got stabbed." Was all he could get out before Tae started to yell.

"YOONGI GOT WHAT?" Tae screamed. "IS HE ALIVE?"

Jin snorted, "Yeah, but Jungho isn't?"

"WHAT?"

Yoongi winced, "could you tell him to stop screaming? I was stabbed, but my ears are still in perfect working order."

There was some shuffling, and then Hobi was on the phone, "I think Tae is broken; what's going on? All I heard was that Yoongi got stabbed. Is he okay?"

"He's fine; sarcasm is still intact. But Jungho is dead."

"Wow," then there was a pause, "shit," his voice dropped a bit, and then he heard the door shut, "he followed us, didn't he?"

"He did."

"Fuck," Hobi blurted out.

Something that Jin wholeheartedly agreed with.