Chapter XXIII: Utter Loss

What looked like a big brolic guy carrying a pole and a lizard man stood over the beaten body of one of the Pussy-cats. 

Everyone got into a battle-ready stance and the lizard one announced, "Greetings, UA! We are the League of Villains' first strike team!"

Sasuke's eyes narrowed, 'The league? Did they teleport here? Were we followed? There are probably a lot more villains around the forest just like USJ. I bet they might be getting attacked.'

"Hey, Is Kurogiri with you?"

The big one stared at Sasuke through his shades, "No, but we can take you to see him if you come with us quietly."

The only male member of the pussy-cats stood in front of Sasuke, "You won't be taking any of these kids anywhere... That girl, Pixie-Bob, unconscious over there; she's been really manic about marriage lately and experiencing a 'happiness'... Even at her tender age, she's been putting her best foot forward." His face contorted into a snarl, "As a man, your attitude and disregard for scarring the face of a woman in that predicament is reprehensible!"

Spinner dawned a crazy smile and pulled out something that was too big to be called a sword. Massive, thick, heavy, and far too roughly put together. Indeed it was a heap of Spinner's own stupidity.

Kirishima smiled and hardened, "That thing will break as soon as it touches me!"

The adults got in front of them; Madalay shouted, "Tiger, I've given out the instructions, let's leave the safety of the rest of the students to Ragdoll! You and I can and will hold this position together! Go, everyone, combat is to be avoided at all costs. Do I make myself clear? Class president, take the lead!"

Sasuke scoffed, "Leave? If we all fought them together we could easily take them out!"

Iida responded, "Not now, Sasuke! Let's just listen instead of arguing!"

The rest of the students ran off with Midoriya looking back at Sasuke with a tense expression. Sasuke gritted his teeth and followed after as they left. He and Midoriya hung in the back and Midoriya said, "Sasuke, you should try to find Kota and bring him to safety. You're the only one that knows where he is."

Sasuke thought back to the kid he talked to the day before, "Yeah, you're right. Just tell Iida that in case he asks why I'm gone... Actually, can you do a favor for me?" 

Midoriya blinked, "A favor? Uh, I could try."

"Can you run through the loop we were gonna go through earlier? If there were villains there, I'm sure there are a lot more throughout the forest... Mina and a bunch of other students are still back there, you could do something. I doubt Ragdoll will be enough."

Midoriya smiled and nodded, "Definitely! I don't wanna stand by while villains might be attacking the rest of the class."

"It's settled then, see ya," they split paths running off into the trees.

On the other side of the forest at the midpoint of the loop, Momo and Mina walked and strolled along together, "So like, Momo, did you make your own hero outfit?"

"Yes."

"Can you make... Stuff like toxins and gasses?"

"Yes, but it's illegal."

"Can you make... A goat?"

"I can make anything besides living things."

"Can you make... The last season of Game Of Thrones really good?"

Momo scoffed, "Well that's a new thing my creation quirk can't do."

Mina put a hand under her chin, "Hmmmmm, can you make... A nuclear bomb?"