Chapter V: Class President

The next morning started loud. The press came by to get first-hand thoughts about All Might becoming a teacher. 

Sasuke made his way up to the gate and a microphone was shoved in his face, "What do you think about All Might becoming a teacher at UA?"

"You're in the way."

Aizawa came through the gate and was surrounded by the press like everyone before him, "Give us some insight on All Might..." The reporter got a good look at Aizawa and winced, "Hold on– cut the feed! Why don't you get a little more presentable dude?"

Aizawa made a shooing motion with his hand, "The man is off duty now. You're interfering with our lessons here, so kindly vacate the premises," as he passed the gate, the reporters kept trying to ask more and more questions, but they were answered with an abrupt slam of the gate.

Once everyone was in class, Aizawa criticized Bakugo for his attitude and Midoriya for his lack of control over his quirk. He also criticized Sasuke, "Sasuke. Keep your emotions in check, you somehow didn't notice someone wearing all metal walking up slowly behind you. You'll get yourself killed if you do something like that in a real battle."

His eyes briefly skimmed over Ashido then back to the teacher, "... Right."

Ashido brushed her arms down her legs, "He's probably still mad at me. I don't know what else I can do...,' her brow furrowed, 'Wanting to keep me safe? Does he think I'm weak or something? I practically beat him yesterday!'

The speaker beeped, "Please send Ashido down to the Faculty room."

'Huh? What could they want me for?'

After she left the class Aizawa announced that they have to pick a class president. Almost the whole class stood up in an uproar. Even Bakugo seemed excited. Although Sasuke looked unphased.

Iida convinced the class to hold a democratic vote which Sasuke tried not to take part in. "Sasuke, this is an assignment for the whole class."

Sasuke sighed, 'I don't care much about who becomes president, but if I had to choose...' 

A few halls away Ashido entered the Faculty office and was greeted by All Might. She straightened up, "All Might?"

"Young Ashido, there you are! How are you feeling after the Battle Trial?"

"Umm, alright. What did you call me for?"

He cleared his throat, "I needed to ask you about what you and young Sasuke talked about yesterday." Ashido held her hands together and stayed silent, trying to think of something. All Might waved his hand, "Don't worry, I'm helping Aizawa, I know everything he knows about young Sasuke already.

Ashido eased up and separated her hands, "Alright... I tried to get him to use his original quirk, but it didn't work. He just lashed out and threatened to cut ties with me," she looked down.

"Don't look down, young Ashido. You don't have to do anything like that again."

She smiled and her Jaw loosened and she leaned back, "Yeah I didn't plan on it."

He waved a hand, "Did he say anything specific that might be interesting?"

She frowned, "You were right, he wants to avenge his parents... Although he said something that I didn't understand. He said that his first quirk wasn't his quirk."

All Might's eyes went wide, "Not... His... Quirk," At that moment he remembered the origin of One For All itself. How All For One put his hand on his brother's head and forced him to bear a quirk that culminated into what it is today.