Chapter II: Welcome To UA

He reached for some paperwork and started skimming through it. "Uchiha Sasuke, age fourteen, 5'8. Exceptional grades and consistently in the top three of your school for all physical tests. Quirk: Susanoo, emitter type that awakened when you were nine. A combination of your father's Bone Pulse and your mother's Transmogrification. Susanoo lets the user manifest purple energy around oneself in the form of ribs and arms, it also turns the user's eyes red for some reason. Do you know why?"

"My eyes turning red is just a mutation, it doesn't affect anything."

Aizawa put the paper behind the stack and read the next. His brow raised, which didn't escape Sasuke's sight. After reading it he looked up at Sasuke and leaned forward, "Reports say that you were labeled quirkless by a doctor when you were five, but miraculously you soon awakened a quirk anyways."

Sasuke gritted his teeth and Aizawa pushed more, "It's really rare to have a second quirk, but four years later you awakened one, the same night All For One killed your parents."

Sasuke glared at him and his gaze lowered. Aizawa met his glare, "And today during the practical test you didn't use your first quirk at all. Even though having two quirks is a big reason why the government recommended you."

Sasuke's mouth tensed further and Aizawa showed him his papers, "It says here that your first quirks ability is—"

"I DON'T HAVE ANOTHER QUIRK!" Sasuke gritted his teeth and his eyes glinted red, but they quickly returned to normal when Aizawa's eyes turned red. His cloth scarf and hair started floating a little and his face remained neutral.

"Hey calm down, Sasuke. I'm just asking questions. If you come off as mentally unstable then you won't be accepted into UA."

Sasuke took a deep breath and his brow eased up. "Mm…" Aizawa read to the bottom of the page and placed the paper on a desk next to him. "Sorry for what happened to your parents. It must have been rough," his eyes peered directly into Sasuke's searching for something, "Is this part of your inspiration for wanting to become a hero?"

Sasuke became silent, 'Why I want to become a hero... the reason why is...' he looked down at the floor, similar to when he looked down at the bodies of his dead mother and father. The blood flowed out of their bodies surrounding his feet. He froze up and his hands felt sweaty. He smelled the overbearing copper-like scent of fresh blood and he could feel it soaking his shoes.

He shut his eyes, and after a few moments, they had disappeared as quickly as they came. The floor returned to a brown color and his shoes were dry. He looked up at Aizawa, 'The reason why is to kill that man, and everyone else that contributed to my parent's deaths... although that isn't a good answer for an interview.'

Sasuke fidgeted in his chair and cleared his throat, "Of course, it's part of my inspiration for wanting to become a hero. What happened to my parents shouldn't happen to anyone," He clenched his fist in front of his face and his expression hardened, "I want to root out all of that evil, and destroy it."

Aizawa narrowed his eyes, "And when it comes to All For One specifically, you don't plan on trying to hunt him down do you?"

Sasuke's fingers intertwined in front of his face and his elbows sat on his knees subconsciously which Aizawa took note of, "If I come across him, I'll give it my all to capture him, but trying to find him on my own won't get me anywhere."

In Sasuke's head a much different answer came to mind, 'If I come across All For One on my own I'll strike him down on the spot, it's my responsibility to kill him.'

Aizawa's forehead tensed a little, 'That look in your eye... This kid is definitely going to do something stupid in the future, and he seems determined enough to try it whether or not he gets accepted into UA,' his eyelids lowered.