Chapter XIII: I'm Coming For You

Authors note: Any hero name ideas for Sasuke? I have nothing. And the hero's naming is next chapter.

—-------------------------------------------------------

Ochaco's face gleamed, "Oooo, Midoriya! Both your friends are fighting; who are you rooting for?"

"Eh? Uh... Sasuke. I think it works the best for Kaachan."

Ochaco paused, "The best for Bakugo? What does that mean?"

Midoriya looked down as he remembered Bakugo yelling at him after the test battle due to their match; Another memory of Bakugo proclaiming he'd win crossed his mind. He rubbed the back of his head, "I-I don't really know how to put it into words, but I hope Sasuke wins."

Ochaco turned back to the fight, "Mm, well I'm rooting for Sasuke too. GET A HIT IN FOR ME, SASUKE!" Ochaco shouted down.

Midoriya jumped, "Ah! What are you doing?!"

She snickered, "I'm just messing around."

"WE HAVE KATSUKI BAKUGO AND UCHIHA SASUKE FOR THE LAST ROUND BEFORE THE FINALS! WHICH ONE OF THESE BUNDLES OF ANGST WILL FACE OFF AGAINST... WELL, ANOTHER BUNDLE OF ANGST! THE TENSION IS SO EDGY YOU COULD SLICE YOUR WRIST ON IT! START!"

"DIE!" Bakugo dashed right toward him with the help of explosions. He shot off one point blank at Sasuke, but he jumped to the side as he covered himself in purple energy. Bakugo used an explosion to instantly follow after Sasuke, getting right in blasting range. Sasuke's eyes went wide as he manifested a ribcage to block a powerful explosion; although, Sasuke was still sent flying regardless.

Sasuke scanned his ribcage, seeing that there were huge cracks in it. Bakugo said, "Ha! If you think that rib cage will protect you then just stay inside it while I blow you and it away!"

Bakugo dashed toward him; In response, Sasuke swiped a Susanoo arm at him, but Bakugo used an explosion to jump over it and blast him in the back. The rib cage shattered; Bakugo tried to blow him up again, but Sasule got out of the way in time.

'Damn it! I can't compete with his mobility that well. I'm gonna have to bait him somehow.'

"If this is all you got then you might as well have stayed home the past two weeks! Now die!"

Kaminari turned to Yaoyorozu, "Hey Yaoyorozu, remember that board and stuff he made during the obstacle course? Isn't that just like your power?"

Yaoyorozu put a hand on her chin, "It's similar, but for him, it looks like he makes an imitation rather than the actual object."

Sero scratched his head, "Couldn't he make some type of stuff in this fight to help fight Bakugo? At this rate, it looks like he's gonna lose."

"Hm... Well, if his power works like mine, he needs to know how something works and functions in its entirety to make it. That's probably what he did to learn how to make parts of a skeleton in the first place. Maybe he doesn't know how to make any other objects; the kind that would help with fighting at least."

Kaminari pouted, "Well he better do something before I lose five-hundred yen!"

Kirishima put his arm around his shoulder with a smug smile, "Ready to pay up soon?"

"It's not over yet! Just wait!"

"BAKUGO IS PUTTING THE PRESSURE ON UCHIHA! IS IT POSSIBLE FOR HIM TO TURN THE TIDES OF BATTLE IN HIS FAVOR?!"

Bakugo charged at Sasuke. Sasuke shouted, "I'll show you just what I learned! Get ready to go to sleep." Sasuke made a giant Susanoo hand that covered half the arena, and it was coming straight for Bakugo. Behind it was another hand following after.