Chapter XVII: Good Riddance

Sasuke jumped out the window, remembering what Edgeshot said about always being aware. 'No one sees me. Good. Damn it! I didn't tell them about it! Why the hell are those bastards trying to get her involved?!' He gritted his teeth as the memories of his father having a breakdown, throwing things around appeared in his mind. 'Backstabbing pieces of trash... It's just like what happened to my parents. Well, you're not getting away with it this time, I'll remove you from this world tonight!'

In a cafe, Ashido was scrolling through posts leaning on a table, 'Sasuke should be asleep by now.' She checked the app with the tracker connected and saw it gliding through the city down south. She straightened up, "He's going to the most dangerous area, and he's moving fast! Is he doing what I think he's doing?! I gotta get there!' She shot up and ran out of the Cafe. 'Who should I call? Cops? No... Should I just post my location saying it's an emergency? Agh! I'll find out on the way there!'

Sasuke traveled at maximum speed to the address he was given and landed in an alleyway. He looked for an entrance, and his eyes wandered towards the ground, where he saw a manhole. He lifted it before entering. He landed softly and scanned the tunnels that oddly lacked a stench of any kind. 'Cleanest sewer I've ever seen. This must be it.' Sasuke felt a buzz in his pocket and took out his phone; Midoriya's location was posted. 'Midoriya? That's unusual, but nevermind that. He's in a different city.'

He traveled through the sewer searching for cameras. Examining the wall, there was a brick that looked odd amongst the others. He examined and pressed against the brick The sound of stone rubbing against stone and gears turning can be heard throughout the sewer. He backed up, and the wall slid out of the way, revealing a staircase going down. He jumped down and ran through the hall. 'They know I'm coming already, so stealth is pointless. Although, they don't know about all the improvements I've made over the past three days. They'll be in for a surprise.'

He ran into a huge open room that was dimly lit with a caged ring in the middle. If he squinted his eyes, he could also see a throne on the opposite side of the red and black room. He cautiously walked into the ring, and beams of light shone upon his eyes. He squinted and saw that floodlights were shining upon him. A man suddenly announced, "Welcome, Uchiha Sasuke! So happy you could finally come by. It took you forever considering how much we hinted at it in that train, but maybe it's not so bad that you took so long. It gave us more time to set this place up."

"The train?... That was you and Sasori on the train?" His eyes widened.

Deidara smiled, "Yup, but nevermind that. You're always so stuck in the past, Sasuke, especially when it comes to your parents, hm."

Deidara chuckled and Sasuke braced to dash at him, but was interrupted by someone on his right throwing a punch that he naturally dodged. 

"Don't get too ahead of yourself now. We aren't gonna fight you, not yet at least. We'll fight you, if you can get past all these guys!"

Sasuke could feel vibrations in the ground as dozens of people flooded into the arena charging him. "Stop!"

"Sorry kid!"

"We don't wanna do this!"

Sasuke gawked at them, but then transitioned to dodging the punches and kicks that were thrown. "I'm not here to play games!"

He weaved a punch and upper-cutted one, then jumped over another's kick and landed it right on his dome. Both attacks knocked them out, but somehow they kept attacking. Sasuke jumped back, narrowly avoiding a pile-up. "How are they still fighting while unconscious? Are they being controlled somehow?"

"Ding ding ding! Correct! You figured it out, but what can you do now? You'll have to kill them if you want their control to end. However, can you really bring yourself to do that? These poor people aren't here of their own volition, they were kidnapped..." Deidara faked a frown and looked down; it was quickly replaced by another smile. Well too bad! Time to add some art to this!"