Chapter I: Reccomendation Exam

Author's Note: Since this variant of Sasuke is born in Mha and not Naruto, he is no longer an Indra reincarnate. So his lonely edgy power hungry nature will be slightly toned down from 10 to about 7 to fit the change of the influence on his soul.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasuke sat in a classroom wearing the standard Middle School uniform. The teacher was currently saying something about considering their futures, but Sasuke wasn't interested.

There was a buzz in Sasuke's phone on his desk, so he swiped it open. Sasuke had a faint smirk when he opened the contents of the email.

[For outstanding achievements in both grades and physical tests, UA Highschool formally invites you to the Recommended Entrance Exam. Read below for further detail.]

Before he could read further down the page a notebook flew right past his head and almost everyone in the class became rowdy showing off their quirks. His eyes narrowed in annoyance at everyone's sudden outburst and he tried to focus on something else.

"Sensei, don't lump me in with everybody else. You can't compare me to these losers' weak-ass quirks. Mine's a whole other ballgame!" The blonde hothead of the class monologuing about how supposedly superior he was to everyone else in the class made it impossible to focus on anything else. And the continued chatter of the class didn't help.

"You done running your mouths, Peons?! I got an A on the Mock-test, and I'm the only one at this school who's got a chance!"

Sasuke's mouth hung open in slight disbelief. The idiot went so far as to stand on his desk claiming he'll surpass All Might while labeling him like a no-name hero. Although no one could see his reaction since his fingers were interlocked in front of his face.

A random student spoke up, "Now that you mention it, didn't Midoriya want to join UA too?

Everyone in class stared at Midoriya in silence before bursting out laughing. All besides Sasuke, who never scoffed at other people's dreams.

Midoriya stood up and tried to defend his dream, "Th-there's no rule against it or anything! Sure there's no precedent, but…"—"EAT SHIT, Deku!" He slammed a hand on Midoriya's desk and let off a small explosion.

Sasuke frowned and stared at the aloof teacher, "Jeez teacher, do your job."

Sasuke looked at his desk and noticed that his phone was nowhere in sight. Sasuke let out a frustrated sigh, 'I was so distracted by Bakugo's stupid monologue that I somehow didn't notice my phone being stolen.'

His eyes skimmed over the room and they landed on the girl in front of him who was holding his phone and staring at the screen. Unfortunately, before he could snatch his phone away, she stood up and waved his phone in the air, "Hey everyone! Sasuke has been accepted into the UA recommendation program!"

Everyones’ eyes swapped from Midoriya to Sasuke and he facepalmed. 'Great, now I'm gonna have to hear Bakugo's nagging.'

Bakugo placed a foot on top of his desk and glared at him, "You duck-ass-haired bastard, don't start thinking you're hot shit just because you got recommended, I'm still superior to you."

Sasuke glanced at him with a side eye, I never said I was, Idiot." He smirked and lifted his chin as if to look down on him even though he was the one sitting, "Although, if I'm the one that got recommended, then UA must think I'm the one that's superior."

Bakugo gritted his teeth and winced, "Well how about we fight right here and now and I'll show you who really deserves the Recommendation?!"

Sasuke's fingers separated and he stood up, "That's not how it works, Idiot," Sasuke snatched his phone from the girl in front of him and put his hands in his pockets before walking out of class.