Chapter -28

- 𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐯 -

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 - 1:47 𝐚.𝐦

"So, have you taken care of them?" I inquired over the phone, my anticipation growing as I heard a chuckle on the other end. "Well, yeah," she responded, and a satisfied smile adorned my face as I leisurely sipped from my drink.

"Great work. Head to that old factory now," I instructed, the gravity of the situation settling in.

"But what should I do with that friend of your lover?" she questioned, prompting me to contemplate the next move.

"Didn't she perish? Well, ensure she meets her end... just fucking kill her, dispose of the car, and eliminate any traces of an accident. Be thorough, and arrive on time... the game is about to commence," I directed, a sense of urgency in my tone before she terminated the call.

"Time to set the stage for our little game," I murmured to myself as I rose from my chair, the thrill of anticipation fueling my every step.

- 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯 -

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 - 2:34 𝐚.𝐦

"Well, it's been three and a half fucking hours now... why the hell aren't they here!?" I muttered under my breath, frustration and concern evident in my actions as I rubbed my temples.

"Maybe they're stuck in traffic," Dani suggested, but my glare silenced her. "Traffic... it's 2 in the fucking morning now!!" I snapped, feeling the weight of worry settle in.

"Perhaps they're facing some trouble, causing the delay," she continued, attempting to offer a plausible explanation. I sighed in response.

"Then why the heck haven't either of them answered any of my damn calls!?!" I shouted, my agitation escalating as I approached her.

"Unnie, lower your damn voice... we're in a fucking hospital," Hyein cautioned, but my attempt at self-control was slipping.

"You know, unnie, don't take this the wrong fucking way... you're really possessive, like excessively so... and Y/n doesn't deserve someone like you," Danielle stated, triggering a surge of anger. I clenched my fists, desperately trying to rein in my emotions.

"YOU...!"

But I conceded.

- 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐨𝐯 -

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 - 3:56 𝐚.𝐦

The persistent throbbing in my head urged me to open my eyes, but the harsh light made it challenging. As I groaned, trying to adjust, I found myself in an unfamiliar place filled with old machines-a factory, perhaps.

Panic set in when I realized the woman, the one in black, must have orchestrated this.

WAIT A DAMN MINUTE!

WHERE AM I!???

Attempting to move, I discovered I was tightly bound to a chair. As I prepared to scream for help, my efforts were futile, with my mouth covered by tape.

"Wait... where's Han!?" Anxiety surged as I scanned my surroundings. Alone and restrained, I worried about Hanni's whereabouts and what might have befallen her.

"God, where am I? And who did this to me!?" I pondered, groaning. Weakness enveloped me, and the persistent ache in my head persisted, the blood now dry.

But where was Hanni!?

Where had they taken her!? What had they done to her!?

"Ding-dong, may I come in?" A voice echoed, and my attention turned to a figure dressed in black.

"Who are you!?" I tried to shout, but my words were muffled by the tape.

"Aww, I'm feeling sad for you. How about I pull it away?" She said, approaching and tearing off the tape, making me cough and gasp for breath.

"Who the fuck are you!?" I demanded, staring at her.

"I knew it would be the first question... well, I am? I am your precious mother-in-law," she replied, leaving me utterly bewildered.

"What the fuck do you mean?" I demanded.

"Well, sweetheart, you'll find out when the time comes," she chuckled.

"No, you tell me now!" I insisted, frustration boiling inside me. But she only chuckled, shaking her head as if she was enjoying this sick game.

"Whatever shit you're planning, where the hell is Han?" I questioned, trying to break free from the tight restraints.

"Aww, you're concerned about your dear friend. Do you like her or something?" she taunted with a twisted grin.

"FUCK, TELL ME WHERE IS HANNI!?" I screamed, the intensity echoing through the eerie surroundings.

She chuckled again, "Well, she's fucking fine now."

"What the hell do you mean? Is she okay?" I pressed, my eyes locked on hers.

"Well, she's with her maker now. I'm damn sure she's in fucking heaven since someone killed her," she said, a sick satisfaction in her voice.

"What? WHAT THE FUCK YOU DID WITH HER!?" I roared, tears streaming down my cheeks as anger and despair engulfed me.

"Can you please fucking stop screaming? My ear is ringing. How about you ask my daughter all the questions?" she suggested, covering her ear.

"W-what? Who the is your daughter?" I spat out, my patience wearing thin.

"Sweetheart, your lover wants to see you now," she said, glancing at someone.

I turned to see industrial stairs, and as her face emerged in the light, my eyes widened. My stomach churned, and my words got stuck in my throat. It felt like a fucking nightmare, and I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Why the hell was my head throbbing then, and why had she done this to both Hanni and me?

"...D-danielle Mars-sh?" I whispered under my breath, staring at the girl in front of me.

"Well... welcome back to me, babe," she smirked, her eyes glinting with a disturbing satisfaction.

𝖠/𝗇 : The main game is about to begin. Guess who's going to win?