Chapter Fifty-Two

Start from the beginning

"I don't think we should talk about it here."

"Your right, let's just have fun."

She nods her head and we stand there awkwardly. I get pulled away by someone and I lost sight of her. Fuck, she looked sexy in that outfit close up. I was actually thinking to tell her to fuck the guy she's with, because fuck I wanted her.

Strangely enough she was the only girl I wanted this year. I went back and forth between girls, but I wanted her. I didn't want her because she was a freshman, but I liked her energy. I liked how cute and idiotic she could be.

For the rest of the night I would look out for her. I would spot her a few times and she was always drinking. She was laughing or dancing. I started to enjoy myself and slowly eased my mind elsewhere.

Time had passed and I was tipsy. I wasn't planning on getting drunk. I danced with a girl and she rubbed against me. I was considering taking her back with me tonight.

"Yo Adam, upstairs now," Shawn shouts.

I could barely hear him over the music. I furrowed my eyebrows and he motioned to upstairs. Why the fuck am I going upstairs for? I swear to god if these lot have walked in an orgy, I'm walking away. I followed him and the music made the floors vibrate upstairs.

Kaylen came out the room and I got even more confused. I walked into the room and looked at the scene in front of me. Iris lays on the bed she looks like was going in and out.

Parker was beating some guy on the floor. There were two more, but they had been knocked out and by Parker. Parker was the violent one of the group and we all know it. So if he was beating them up, then shit.

I sobered up so quick and went to Iris. Her outfit was ripped in some parts and I took off my coat to cover her up. She was trying to push me off of her, but it was like weak shoves. Iris didn't have a chance against the three of them with how weak she was.

"No, stop. Stop," she mumbles.

"Iris, it's me. It's okay," I hushed.

I picked her up and she kept trying push me away. She probably thinks I was one of the guys that was raping her. I didn't know what the fuck to do. I looked at the three guys and I looked at Kaylen.

"What the fuck happened?" I asked.

"I was coming upstairs to take a piss and then I walked in on them. I thought it was the bathroom and I just saw them holding her down," Kaylen explains.

I was lost in a daze. I didn't know what to do. I have never dealt with anything like this before. I just looked at she slowly gave up. Parker was finished beating one of the guys.

"I have their phones, they recorded it," he says.

"Take their phone, that's basically all we need," Shawn groans.

"I will deal with them from here," Kaylen sighs.

"Mayn what the fuck do we do?" I asked.

"Take her to Elijah and Grayson," Parker spoke.

We all agreed that would be a smarter choice. I walked downstairs and pushed past the crowd of people. We got outside and I held her against me as I headed towards the my Jeep.

"Are you good bro?" Parker asked.

"I don't know," I answered.

***

Kaylen pulled into the driveway. He didn't drink at all while we was there, so he decided to drive in case anything happened. We got out the car and she was silent. She didn't say anything. She was a rambling her words earlier, but now she was silent.