Chapter Forty-Eight

Start from the beginning

"It's good, you need to be a bit more analytical. You did a good job princess."

He looked down at me and he gave me a kiss on the lips. I smiled against the kiss and so liked hearing that. Elijah doesn't really help me outside of school to keep that line in our relationship, but I wondered what changed. I can use it to make it even better.

"Okay... more analysis where though?"

I felt a devilish smirk grow on my face as I would use this time to make him help me. He began to explain to me how to improve it. How the characters did this and how the author did this for a reason. He sat with me for fifteen minutes going over it. Grayson came and sat down listening, while on his phone.

***

We sat on the floor in the living room, the carpet was so soft and fluffy. There was an electric fireplace and we put that on. We had jazz music playing in the background as we played Uno.

We played Uno as our warm up game and had our mixed drinks occasionally sipping on our drinks. The little alcohol was making me feel buzzed and more confident. I couldn't stop laughing as I was beating both of them in the game. Grayson just had to draw eight cards and he was displeased out of all three of us.

"Fuck you both seriously," he grumbled.

"Huh... sorry, I didn't hear you Gray, wanna repeat that again?" I teased.

Elijah laughs as he puts down a red card and I place down another red. Grayson flicks through his card and he takes a card from the pile and continues to complain. He takes another placing down a wild card changing the color to yellow.

I couldn't help, but let out a devious laugh. I had three cards left. Two yellows and a wild card. It doesn't matter, because I would win. We went around and I was able to win that round. I was so happy.

"Okay, can we play the other game now?"

"I'm winning this one."

"You can't win or lose, well sorta."

Elijah cleaned up the Uno cards, while I got the other cards. I opened them up and I explained the basis of the game, we also had changed the rules up as well for us. We had vodka and shot glasses, so we were all good to go.

I placed the cards in the middle and I pulled the first card. This game was for couples to have more fun, so I knew this would lead to drunken sex or drunken messing around. I told them before I bought the cards, just so we all knew that we were okay with anything happening under the influence.

I had to take the measure as they are very serious about me wanting a lot of things. They just want to make sure I'm on board with everything, I also want to make sure they are okay with us playing a game like this.

"Who talks the dirtiest in bed or drink," I said.

I looked between them both and I already had my answer. It was most definitely Elijah, but Grayson talked as well. They both did. Although if I had to choose I would choose Elijah, he gets nasty and I love it.

"Elijah," I said.

"Eli," Gray nodded.

"Iris," Elijah said.

"Me..? How?"

"Princess, you must not be aware of the things that come out your mouth," he laughs

"He makes a point, I would have to say you then."

I rolled my eyes, I'm only like that because they make me like that. I poured myself a shot and I took it like a champ. I twisted my face in disgust a bit and swallowed. I put the shot glass down as Gray was drawing a card.