Chapter Forty-One

Start from the beginning

"I'm going to start getting ready," I said.

"Alright, by the time you come back down everything should be done," Isabella spoke.

I nodded my head, I walked past Grayson and I gave him the side eyes as I left. I headed upstairs to my room. I go in and close the door behind me.I reply to my messages. I haven't been active as much.

Actually now that I have the time, let me text Grump. Speaking of which, I'm changing his name from Sir to Grumpy. I go on messages to change his contact number.

Me: How did I go from five to one??

Grumpy👺: Your on two.

Me: because I laughed 😟😟

Grumpy👺: your supposed to agree that I'm handsome Angel

Me: No! Kys😒

Grumpy👺: Tell me that when we get back to the house. You're going to enjoy our punishment

Me: Did I just lose the other one?

Grumpy👺: Use your brain...😐

Me: your so fckn funneh stupid ass

Grumpy👺: don't push it

Me: Or what troll 💀

He reads my message but doesn't reply to it. That's what I thought, should have kept quiet. Although I do believe I just lost another one. I think I should lose them for bigger things, so I still have two, I don't care.

I throw my phone on the bed and head for the shower. I need the food smell off of me. I had a good thirty minute shower. I did the basics and put on a small amount of makeup. I put on my lashes, highlighter and my lips. I shaped my eyebrows a little.

I didn't know what I was going to wear. I looked through some of the clothes I had. I chose the long sleeve bodycon dress. It showed a bit of cleavage, but nothing too inappropriate. It was a nude color and was snug around me.

I put on my socks and then I put on my sliders. I put on a simple silver necklace with a heart. Keep it simple as hell. I put in sliver studs in my ear.

I had to bump my ends again as they had disappeared. I did that again and I did a little brush out. I didn't bring any of my colored wigs, just plain black. I looked in the mirror and checked my hair one last time.

I couldn't stop smiling at myself. A knock came from the other door and I knew it was Adam. I actually didn't mind that it was a shared bathroom. He always knocked before entering to make sure I wasn't in here.

"Come in."

He came into the bathroom and he let out a little whistle.

"Damn Iris, looking fine as always."

"Ahh thank you."

"You look cute too."

He was wearing black cargo pants and a green Nike sweatshirt. He wore a silver chain as well and his hair was styled to be fluffy and neat. He did look cute and I loved how it went with his eyes as well.

"Iris, about the other day."

"Adam, I should have told you. I'm seeing someone and if I knew then I wouldn't have come with you. I want us to still be friends, but I'm sorry I never said something earlier."

His face was slow to react. He pulled his head back and then he pressed his lips nodding. He rubbed the back of his head, exhaling.

"It's cool honestly, but I would probably still ask you anyways."