The strain in the house seemed to weigh even heavier as Taemin headed towards the door.

Jungkook said, "Should I bring some breakfast for you? You can eat at home."

Taemin, however, declined with a curt, "No thanks, I'll eat outside." Without waiting for any further conversation, he slipped on his shoes and left, leaving Jungkook standing alone in the stillness of the house.

Alone in the quiet house, Jungkook decided to heat up last night's leftovers for himself. He plated the food and moved to the dining table, the empty chairs around him casting a stark contrast to the memories of days when the table was full of laughter and shared moments.

He sat down, the silence deafening as he tried to eat. The spoon trembled in his hand, and as he brought it to his mouth, a wave of emotions washed over him.

Tears welled up in his eyes, and a lump formed in his throat as he felt the weight of loneliness bear down on him.

He set the spoon down, his appetite vanishing. Jungkook's mind wandered back to happier times, where the chairs were occupied, laughter echoed through the walls, and the warmth of family bonds filled the air.

As he sat there, the room echoed with the silence of his solitude. The memories of shared meals, lively conversations, and the comforting presence of his family seemed like distant echoes.

Jungkook couldn't hold back the flood of emotions any longer. He began to cry, the tears flowing freely as he allowed himself to feel the weight of his loneliness.

His cries echoed through the house, a visceral expression of the pain he felt. He cradled his face in his hands, the weight of his emotions pressing on him like an unrelenting force.

In the midst of his tears, he whispered to the empty chairs, "I m-miss y-you all. I mis-ss us." The echoes of his own voice mingled with the haunting silence,

As the tears subsided, Jungkook took a deep breath.

Jungkook managed to gather himself after the emotional outburst. Wiping away the remnants of tears, he cleaned up the dining table and put away the untouched meal.

Feeling physically and emotionally drained, Jungkook laid down on the sofa, the fabric cool against his face. He closed his eyes, not intending to sleep, but the exhaustion took over, and he drifted into an uneasy slumber.

The abrupt banging on the door shattered the fragile quietude. Jungkook jolted awake, disoriented and confused.

Glancing around, he noticed the darkness outside the windows and checked the clock. It was already 9 at night.

His eyes widened.

"Ho-ow could I have slept for so long?" he mumbled to himself, a sense of fear creeping in.

Before he could fully process the situation, the banging resumed, louder this time. Jungkook's heart raced as he hurriedly made his way to the door. He swung it open to find  – Taehyung, Hye-Joon, and Taemin, their faces etched with irritation.

The moment the door opened, Taehyung didn't waste a second. "What is wrong with you, Jungkook?" His voice was sharp, cutting through the air. Hye-Joon and Taemin followed him in, their expressions mirroring Taehyung's frustration.

Jungkook, caught off guard, stammered, "I-I'm sorry. I must have dozed off. I didn't realize it w-was so late."

Taehyung's anger didn't waver. "Late? Do you realize what time it is? We've been locked out of our own house!"

Hye-Joon chimed in, "And you didn't even bother to answer your phone! We've been trying to get in touch with you for more than 20 minutes, we were about to break the lock now."

Taemin, usually quieter, added with annoyance, "This is so typical of you, Eomma. Always resting."

Jungkook, feeling a mix of guilt and frustration, tried to explain, "I di-idn't mean to sleep. I've not been feeling well today. I lost track of time. I'm sorry."

" Keep these excuses to yourself Eomma." Hye-joon shouted and went towards her room.

Soon Taehyung and Taemin also went to the rooms.

After 20 minutes...........

Jungkook entered the bedroom and Taehyung was lying on the bed, engrossed in his phone. Hesitant, Jungkook began, "Tae, I'm really sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to—"

Taehyung, without looking up, cut him off with a cold response, "Save your apologies, Jungkook. I don't want to hear them right now."

Undeterred, Jungkook took a step closer, before he could say more, a sudden wave of nausea swept over him. Panicking, he rushed towards the bathroom, barely managing to lock the door behind him.

Inside the bathroom, the sounds of retching echoed through the small space. Jungkook, feeling weakened and overwhelmed, had no control over his body's violent response. Each heave was accompanied by a wave of dizziness, leaving him trembling.

Outside the locked door, Taehyung's concern momentarily overshadowed his frustration. "Jungkook, are you okay?" he called out, knocking on the door. "Open the door, dammit! "

Jungkook, still hunched over the toilet, managed to mumble, "I'm f-fine."

But as he took a breath and looked into the toilet, his eyes widened in shock. The water was tainted with a dark hue. Blood.

" B-Blood."

●○●○●○●○●○●○

So that was all for today's chapter, I hope you enjoyed reading it.

I feel bad for Jungkook.....

What do you think about the last scene ?

Borahae,
Byee.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜