"Grammy" Yuka snapped, mom just a looked at her and then looked back at me, I knew exactly what she was going to do next because she seen Zane and I look at each other but I couldn't force myself to move.

"Do you honestly think you are enough to get a Ro'Meave too Nana? I seen the way you and the younger Ro'Meave were looking at each other but I'm just going to give you a piece of advice; don't bother trying to be with him. Someone with his name and title wants someone who is intelligent and brings more to the table....all you have is your looks and like I said you've let yourself go" I stood up, my chair scratching against the floor and tears sliding down my face.

I didn't want for anyone to say anything and ignored Abel, Katelyn, and Lucinda shouting my name as I ran out of the restaurant in tears trying to hold back my sobs.

When I reached outside, it didn't take long before I was completely soaked from the rain and just started running towards the beach house ignoring everyone shouting my name.

-30 Minutes Later-

The door shut behind myself and tears slid down my face as I looked over to see Melissa standing up confused, she walked around the couch and up the stairs towards me.

"Cutie? Are you okay? What happened?" That's all it took for me to start sobbing loudly and collapse on the ground, hunching over and sobbing loudly into my hands.

"Cutie!" Melissa said loudly and a moment later I felt arms wrap around me and pull me closer to them, grabbing a hold of Melissa's arms she rested her chin on my head and I just sobbed loudly.

She moved my hair out of my face as she shushed me softly rocking us back and forth trying to calm me down but nothing was working as I couldn't control the sobs.

"What happened?" Melissa whispered, I sucked in a breath a few minutes later and leaned against her without a care in the world knowing no one else was around.

"My mother called me chubby and told me I have nothing to bring to the table but my looks but even then I've let myself go" I sobbed out and heard her take sharp intake.

"Oh cutie" She whispered but I just broke down even further.

Zane's POV:

Stopping when I heard sobs, I looked over to see Melissa sitting on the ground rocking back and forth and just as I was about to walk towards her I caught a glimpse of pink hair.

Nana.

I stopped and heard Melissa whispering something to her as Kawaii-Chan sobbed loudly, I looked back upstairs where I was watching a movie with Garroth and then back to them.

I know it's bad to intrude but I quietly walked over and stood by the wall and listened to Kawaii-Chan sobbing and saying something I couldn't understand.

"She called me chubby.....that I've let myself go!" What......I peaked around the corner realizing they hadn't noticed I was there yet and realized soon Kawaii-Chan was talking about her mother....she always said her mother wasn't the nicest.

"She went after my appearance! She took away my food from me......just like she used too do to me all the time! And she said I shouldn't bother with Zane but at least she doesn't have to worry about that.....he already hates me again and I've missed everything up!" She sobbed loudly.

It's my fault she thinks I hate her......I need to apologize to her for that.

"Cutie you didn't ruin anything" Melissa whispered but Kawaii-Chan pulled away from the hug and I hid behind the wall not wanting her to notice me.