Episode Two: A House Divided

Episode TWOOOO let's GOOO owo

No-- but really, I think these episodes are way shorter than Season One o.o

Because I'm thinking about the events coming up, and they aren't that far away when you really think about it

...

..

.

Walkers viciously snarl, saliva spewing from their rotting teeth as they aggressively slam on the wooden double doors to the shed.

(Y/N) yelps as she staggers forward, knocked away from the doors from the force for a moment before quickly ramming her shoulder against it to hold it shut with Clement and Nick.

Nick digs his feet in the ground as he uses his strength on both doors, (Y/N) on his left and Clement on his right. He yells as the doors nearly open, swiftly turning and pressing against them with the two to shut them once more.

"What's the plan here?!" Clement firmly demands, grunting as the doors were shoved on.

"We have to find something to block the doors!" (Y/N) shouts over the walker snarls.

Nick looks around, moving away from the doors.

"Nick! What are you--?!" Clement rushes to take his spot, straining to shut the doors against the walkers with (Y/N).

(Y/N) exclaims as she staggers forward from the force of the doors being hit, quickly pressing against them once more.

Nick grunts as he drops a large crate of apples, sliding it against the shed doors and slamming it closed.

(Y/N) pants lightly as she slumps against the door, moving away from it with Clement. The three eye the doors warily as the walkers continue banging against them, the crate of apples holding the doors securely in place.

Nick breathes heavily as he moves deeper inside the shed, sitting on a nearby chair.

Clement and (Y/N) look to each other while still trying to catch their breaths, (Y/N) turning to Nick and frowning.

"I'm... I'm so sorry about Pete."

"Yeah..." Clement sadly speaks up, sighing. "We know what it's like to lose someone like that... Sorry."

Nick was staring at the floor, his eyes empty. "Whatever..." he whispers in a monotone, glancing up at Clement. "Why'd you leave my Uncle? Back at the stream. Why'd you follow me?"

Clement's eyes close as he sighs, shrugging off (Y/N)'s backpack and holding it out to her. She looks at it with wide eyes, making a mental note to ask how he found it later.

"I just... (Y/N) was with you. I had to get to her to make sure she was safe." Clement honestly answers, not looking at Nick.

Nick's eyes flick to the side as he nods, turning to (Y/N). "And you? You could have easily just left me and gone over to Clement and Pete. Why didn't you?"

(Y/N) blinks slowly, rubbing the back of her neck with a small shrug. "I don't know. I just... Trusted you, I guess."

(?) Nick will remember that

Nick seems surprised, his face falling as he looks down. "Well, that was stupid."

(Y/N) winces at his words, sighing before glancing around the shed they were in. Further in the room sank lower into the ground, a window revealing outside up high.

"What do we do now?" Clement questions, his eyes flicking from (Y/N) to Nick.

Nick scoffs. "I don't care."