63

"Is it giving bad bitch?" I asked spinning around making sure my whole outfit is in view. Walking to the full body mirror and admiring myself.

I wasn't one for dresses. But even I had to admit that Alice had great taste. And she had picked out the perfect dress for me to wear to their graduation. She wanted me to try it one before the even comes. Just to make sure it fit right in every place.

"The baddest," Alice agrees, "Your such a baddie."

"I'm a baddie?" I asked with happy smile.

"You are THE baddie" She states. We lock eyes for a moment and completely freeze, and then we both burst out into laughter. It was nice to have a moment where not everything had to be so serious. Just a pure moment of fun before the clouds come rolling in.

"You look so pretty, this is nice," she says laying down on the bed. I lay down next to her after I had changed back into my regular clothes, a tshirt and sweat pants.

"Thank you pixie. When this is all over with we should all take a much needed vacation" I mention.

"Yes! That would be so much fun. I have so many ideas" Alice expressed her excitement by sitting up with joy all over her face.

Then she abruptly disappears from my room, jumping from the balcony. You don't see that everyday.

Knock

"Come in" I call out.

"Hey," Bella enters, "Do you have a moment?"

I move to sit at the edge of my bed and nod my head

I move to sit at the edge of my bed and nod my head. Bella moved into the room shutting the door and sitting at my desk chair.

"You want to talk to me now?" I bitterly asked.

"Yeah if that's okay. Look I know I should have talked to you right away when it happened. But I think we both needed time to ourselves" She tells me.

"There you go, always assuming that you know what I want" I huffed glaring down at my hands.

"Kaylia I know I'm a shitty person. But please" She begged.

"Yeah. So...go ahead. I'll listen" I say.

"I regret everything I said. The way I yelled at you, the way I stuck up for Jake. I was and am wrong, I know that doesn't excuse what I did. I just don't want us to act like strangers. You mean everything to me and more. I'm sorry I treated you like you didn't matter. Because you do, you mean so much. More than you think you do. And I wouldn't have even been standing here right now if it wasn't for you. You helped me get here and I keep fucking it up with you.  I love you so damn much. I am in love with you," She paused taking a deep breath, "I won't promise we won't piss each other off, and get upset. But I can promise you that I will never ever ever make you feel that way again. When I let you walk away from me, that was the biggest mistake I have ever made. Can you ever forgive me?"