12

"Your fake son gives me whiplash" I tell Carlisle after a moment of him driving. He freezes for a moment and glances over at me. His pretty topaz eyes shinning from the dim lighting of the car.

It didn't feel weird to be in a car with a stranger. I mean I did meet him one other time. And both times I've been completely taken with the man. Though I wouldn't bark up that tree, as he's married with a family. Though a girl can wish, i don't know how I can survive this small car trip.

"He's going through something right now" he softly answer choosing not to mention the fake part.

"We all are. But that doesn't give him a right to be so rude all the time. You and the others have manners at least" I say.

"If you think we have manners wait till you meet Jasper and Esme" he nonchalantly spoke.

"Oh. Meet them? I've seen Jasper at school a few times. But I haven't approached him, I think he might run away" I laughed softly.

"I don't think he could even if you asked" Carlisle states.

"I see where Edward gets it," I simply say. They both like to speak in riddles, "What is Mrs. Cullen like? Im sure if she's anything like you, I'd love her."

Gosh Kaylia shut the fuck up.

"She has a very pure heart, kind to everyone," he fondly said, "You know. All the kids speak about you a lot. You've made quite the impression."

"That's good. I really do like them. Even if Edward makes me want to jump off a cliff sometimes" I replied.

"You'll understand soon enough. This weekend if you don't have plans. Why don't you come over? I'm sure the others wouldn't mind. Alice keeps asking when you'll come. And I'd love to get to know the girl that's made my kids so taken with her more" Carlisle mentions pulling in front of my house. I don't bother asking how he knows where I live. I had a feeling Alice had something to do with that.

I was about to decline his offer. But something in my body was telling me not to. Something is pushing me to be closer to these people.

"Id love to, but send someone that can sweet talk my dad. He won't let me go if a bunch of men show up" I joked making Carlisle grin at my answer.

"Don't worry I'll send Alice. She can be very persuasive when she wants to be" Carlisle explained.

"Sounds like a plan. See you Saturday?" I confirmed.

"Sure thing. Now get some rest, goodnight Kaylia" He waves watching me get out of the car.

"Goodnight."

I enter my house with a smile on my face. I feel like I have a dumb school girl crush.

"Well well well. Look whose home" Dad talks with his arms crossed. Emerging from the living room, my smile falls off my face.

As I open my mouth to speak he stops me with a hand in the air to tell me to stop.

"You're grounded."

"What does this grounding consist of?" I asked.

He takes a moment to think. Scratches his head and looks at me, "No Bella Swan" he answers.

"You hate me" I whine running up to my room.

The next morning my dad sent me to the store with a very strict grocery list

The next morning my dad sent me to the store with a very strict grocery list. He planned on having a at home dinner date with Olivia and was currently at home setting up the dinning room.

Grocery list

Chicken breast
Spinach
Sun-dried tomatoes
ABSOLUTELY NO CHOCOLATE
Heavy cream
Garlic
Potato's
DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!
Onion
Cajun season
PUT THE CANDY DOWN

What a demanding man. If he seriously thinks I'm gonna stay grounded to my room, while him and his girlfriend get it on. He has another thing coming. I rather be eating alive by a bear than hear that. I already planned to sneak out and go over to the Swan household.

I walk down the aisle grabbing the small amount of things he asked for. As I grab the last item and turn my cart to go to check out, my cart bumps into another.

"Oh my gosh. I'm sorry about that" I apologize stopping dead in my tracks.

"Oh don't worry about it honey" The browned haired woman dismissed with a smile.

"No for real though. I am sorry. I hope your eggs are okay" I word vomited. The pretty woman laughs and glances at her cart.

"I'm sure they are fine" Another voice speaks up coming from a different part of the store.

"Alice" I gasp seeing the girl holding hands with Jasper. The couple smiling when they see us.

"Hi Kaylia. I see you met Esme, and this is Jasper" Alice introduced us.

"Jasper it's nice to see you out of school. Looking good" I teased giving him a thumbs up.

He laughed a little at my words, "Right back at ya darlin."

Gosh he wants me to melt.

"Interesting list you got there" Esme mentions looking at the paper in my hand.

"Oh this. Yeah my dad told me I needed to focus better in a store. So he test me by sending me to a store by self with candy everywhere" I groaned.

"What are your guys getting?" I asked being nosy.

"Thinking of making a dinner for the family," Esme answers nonchalantly, "Any suggestions?"

I try not to burst out laughing out loud. Do vampires even eat human food? I'm very convinced that they are vampires. It's ironic that they are shopping for food if they are.

"I really love chicken Italiano, pasta in general," I stated, "That's always a good meal to feed a group of people" I suggested deciding to not question who they could possibly be feeding.

When I glance at Alice her eyes seem to be glowing. She definitely knows more than she's letting on. I look away and smile at Esme.

"That's a great idea. I'll have to make it one day" Esme said.

"Would you like to come over this weekend? Have dinner with us?" Jasper asked addressing me.

Sure only if your the meal.

"Sure. You guys are very persistent" I grinned.

"We just know what we want. How about we pick you up on Saturday. Spend some time getting to know the family. I just know we will have so much fun" Alice says.

Want? As in wanting me? Or just wanting to be friends? Cause I can get behind the earlier.

"I'm down. But I really should get going before dad kills me" I groaned at the thought.

"Great. Tell your father I said hi" Esme adds.

"I will. See you guys later" I dismiss myself ready to get away from them. If I stood there any longer I feel like I may have jumped one of them. The strange feeling of absolute want and belonging crashing around my body. I almost felt dizzy.