♡ Chapter Twenty nine ♡

IMPORTANT :

I'm sorry if you find spelling errors i had to update quickly since it's been a while…Enjoy.

Rachel

When the morning came, the warm bright sun rays spilted through the large windows and the brightness in the room made my eyes flutter open.
I turned on my back and stretched out my arms.

"Happy to see you are awake, love."

With my mouth slightly ajar I turned my head to the right and found him sitting on the day bed, leaning forward with his elbows on his thighs. His eyes looked weary, and the hair on his head was messy but he had different clothes from the ones he wore last night.

I sat up, "Where have you been?"
That was the only sentence that has been itching to spill from my lips after he left yesterday. I didn't want to beat around the bush and not be clear about what I wanted to know.

"I expected that question," He stood and started pacing to the end of the room. I watched his demeanor, his voice was calm, but I could tell he was uneasy.

After a while he drawled, "I was just running some errands, there was a matter that required my attention,"

I wanted to hear more, "How important was it that you had to leave your wife at such a time?"

A heavy sigh escaped his nose, as I stared at his back that was facing me.

"Rachel," he growled and faced me, "I'm not ready to tell you about that right now. Why don't we just head downstairs for breakfast and—"

"But I'm ready to hear about whatever went on last night now Rolf." I pulled my brows together, scowling at him.

In five heavy strides, he was on the bed, his nose flaring and face stone cold. What was wrong with him?! I've never seen him like this!

" I said, I'M NOT READY TO TELL YOU ABOUT THAT RACHEL! " He uttered through gritted teeth.

"The fuck is wrong with you? Quit talking to me that way!" I fired back, matching his angry tone.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" he purred, his complexion splotchy.

"I'm so sorry babe... I—"

My palms reached for his face, cupping his cheeks.

"Talk to me boo, what's the matter?" My voice was lower now prompting him to tell me what was going on.

"I'm just having a bad hair day already but I promise I'll tell you..." His words faded from my ears. I wasn't concentrating on what he was saying anymore because my eyes caught something else at the curve of his neck.

Red teeth indents were there. A hickey!

Rolf had a frigging love bite that I'm sure wasn't from me!

"What is this?" I quizzed, my face immediately contorting in anger.
He frowned in confusion, "What?"

"It appears to me that you have a hickey, so who is it from?" I let my arms drop to my sides as I pouted.

"La dracu," (Fuck) he sighed lowering his head.

Whatever this man said, I don't know but what I know is, I want him to explain to me how he got the damn hickey on his pretty neck!

I folded my arms, still pouting—my lips were already hurting from how hard I was pulling them forward.
He pinched the bridge of his nose and started, "I was with Detrisha last night and—"

"You rushed to her?!" Unbelievable! I scrambled up from the mattress and stood tall on my feet.
His eyes immediately fell on my naked body, that's when I remembered I was naked. I quickly tore the sheet from the bed and wrapped it around myself.