♡ Chapter Ten ♡

♡………… Secrets I have held in my heart are harder to hide than I thought
Maybe I just wanna be yours
I wanna be yours, I wanna be yours……….♡

I Wanna be yours~° Arctic Monkeys

Another remarkable song for this lovely chapter
◇◇

THIRD POV

Several days passed, and Rachel went to the academy as usual and came back in the evenings. Rolf, on the other hand, was still occupied with work and other activities he had to do. Zhavia would still drop by to spend time with her best friend, and Loui would still make some time for her, no matter how busy he was, and they were both slowly getting closer and closer.

It was only once that Rachel talked to Zhavia about her session in the kitchen with Rolf the other evening. As much as neither Rolf nor her ever talked about it, they would secretly steal glances at each other during meals. Rachel would immediately look away with crimson cheeks.

It was only Zhavia who knew of what happened between them, no one else.

“So when are you gonna tell him the truth?” Zhavia threw her hands up in the air dramatically with furrowed brows.

“What truth?” Rachel looked up from the stack of open textbooks she was reading through in her bed.

“Ray, you are horny! Did you forget that? And he's the only one who can relieve you!” Zhavia sat beside her, as she articulated.
Rachel sighed tiredly. She was frustrated and overwhelmed with everything happening in her life currently, more than before. Ever since Rolf kissed her, the brain in her head couldn't stop thinking about it—reminiscing the way he held her, how their lips moved in perfect synchronization. For the first time, she felt wanted, desired, cherished, and unbelievably sexy. Those were the things she was unable to feel with Nathan before.

Those butterflies churned cheerily in her stomach when his palm fondled her breast

But most of all, she felt the connection she's been looking for in a man all her life.

“I'm not horny.” She blubbered, pouting.

That was a falsehood, and Zhavia knew that.

“Hmph! Quit lying to me, girl. I've known you since we were five. You are good at lying, but not to me.”

Rachel snorted at the back of her throat.

“I have exams in two days, Z! And my brain feels so unfocused and stressed. Fine, I'm horny! So horny, but what can I do? I can't just go to Rolf and tell him, 'Hey Prince boy, ever since you kissed me, my vagina has been giving a buzz for you! Please do me? I can't!”

“Then I'll tell him for you!” Zhavia was up on her feet in seconds.

“No no. I'll die of discomfiture… I just need a pussy massage!” Rachel snarled, her hands on her face, covering her cheeks.

It fell silent, and they both looked at each other, before bursting into a fit of laughter.

“You've become sinful ever since you stopped going to church!” Zhavia snapped, catching her breath.

“No!” Rachel threw a pillow at her.

♡♡♡♡♡

Rolf sat in his office, unable to concentrate on his paperwork and just held a pen between his fingers, his elbow was propped on the armchair, man spreading, casually leaning back.

His office was downstairs, a little secluded from all the rooms in the house, to avoid any kind of aggravation. He brought his pen to his lips and started to continuously tap it softly against them. He was lost in introspection. Frielle would constantly ask him when he was going to introduce his mate to their world and consummate.