♡ Chapter Twenty Six ♡

My heart's against your chest
Your lips pressed to my neck
I'm falling for your eyes

Song for this chapter Kiss Me|Ed Sheeran

Rachel

We were on top of a huge pink mountain which was covered with blue clouds—where we sat, and there was a great view of the whole realm up here, and everything about this place screamed nature and magic. There was no sun, but the warmth was evident, the same goes for light. Birds and butterflies flew around, making the place even more enchanting than it already was.

Why was the mountain pink? Magic.

"It's so quiet up here, like as if.. no one's around," I said looking at the place. The trees, and flowers of different colors—and I just got to remember he had similar ones at his mansion.

"It's peaceful. It has always been my favorite spot before we even met." He answered, scooting closer to me.
I craned my neck to look at the handsome man next to me, his beautiful face, gorgeous eyes, inviting mouth, and that dark curly hair.

"I'm glad we met," I started, smiling dreamily at him.

"I'm glad we met too."

"The first time I saw you, I felt like I had known you for a long time and it all felt so unreal."

His lips stretched, "But it was real, and I loved every second we had spent together standing there."

"And how did you know that I was in trouble?" I quizzed.

"Well," He took my palm in his and slowly intertwined our fingers.
"That day was the day I first moved in, in that city. And, I don't even know how it happened but, I found myself taking a stroll outside and suddenly I could sense your energy."

He bit his lip, released it, and continued, "I could also feel your heartbeat."

"How was it like?" I gently squeezed his fingers.

"It was beating very fast and do you know what I felt at that moment?"

I shook my head.

"I felt a mate bond, then I saw you and I knew."

"That what?" My eyes searched his.

He leaned in and brushed our noses together, drawing a little giggle from me.

"That you were mine and mine alone." He rasped smiling.
I smiled back gazing from his eyes to his sensuous mouth, his orbs didn't look away from my parted lips as the space between us started closing in. Slowly. His smile was disappearing—then our lips clashed, molding into one another.
I willingly opened my mouth, letting his tongue delve inside and meet mine. The kiss was painfully slow and passionate, it sent my core throbbing. Without a thought, my hand reached behind his head and grasped a handful of his soft silky hair—pulling it softly and then massaging his scalp. I repeated the act.

A soft groan slipped inside my mouth, and his large palm moved from my face to my hair as well, "Do you want to know what that felt like?"
It was a soft purr against my lips.

"Yes.."

With his lips back on mine, I felt a sharp tug, followed by heat coming from his fingertips at the back of my head. It felt amazing.
My head was pulled back, exposing my neck to him.

"I long to mark you, darling." His hot breath sent my heart racing and goosebumps arose on my skin.

"Mark me," I demanded softly, not caring about the way it would feel because he's my mate.
He chuckled darkly and said, "Not now baby. I'll mark you when we are so intimate."