♡ Chapter Eighteen ♡

THIRD POINT OF VIEW :

Rachel had to change into something more... casual. She wore skinny high-waisted jeans with a white crop top tucked in. She had to make sure that the crop top selected hit her natural waistline so that it wouldn't bunch up when she tucked it into her jeans.

Rolf had completely refused to hand her underwear over and chose to keep it. Promising to buy her new sexy pairs and even a set of lingerie in return. She had no choice but to agree. She loved sultry undergarments!

Sitting in the car, in the passenger seat, she patiently waited for her lover. They were the only ones to head back to her hometown. The others were advised to keep safe inside the house until their arrival. It was Rolf's decision, and no one was to protest.
That magnificent house was not only a simple mansion. It also had an invisible powerful protection barrier around it, which would keep anyone in there safe from harm's way.

"You missed me?" Rolf uttered, appearing in the driver's seat abruptly.

"Jesus!" Rachel screeched her body jolting. She did not expect that!

"You frigging scared me! Just do me a favour, and don't just appear out of nowhere!" She crossed her arms over her chest, pretending to be upset.

"Aww baby," He pouted. "I already did that before when you were busy touching yourself. And you enjoyed my surprise." He shrugged nonchalantly while starting the engine.

"No, I didn't."

"That's why it was even more fun watching you." His voice was an octave lower when he leaned over to whisper that. Rachel's cheeks burnt red from embarrassment.

Feeling contented with what he saw, a cute little smile crept onto his face.

♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇

Only one more hour was left for them to reach their destination. Rachel's heart beat with excitement when she started seeing the familiar places through the car window. She missed home so much! And she wanted to make sure her parents and young sister were safe.

Rolf gave her a side glance upon acknowledging her train of thought. He pursed his lips and looked back ahead to keep his eyes on the road.
The ride was filled with comfortable silence. The only sound that could be heard was the soft hum of the air conditioning compressor.

The car came to a stop at the traffic lights. Rachel watched several pedestrians cross the road casually, glad that the red lights were on.

She felt cool, and soft fingers touch her hand that was resting on her lap. She patiently waited to see his next move. They slowly crept up from her wrist to her curled digits, Rolf gently latched his fingers onto hers, intertwining them.

Smiling, she looked away from the windscreen to him. He squinted his eyes at her playfully, pulled their hands to his lips, and kissed her knuckles. Rachel bit her lip, holding back a giggle.

"I love you, Rachie, so much."

"Rachie?" The tiny laugh that she prevented from breaking free got out. "Is that my new nickname?"

He heaved out a breathy laugh and said, "Yes. I've been wanting to call you that for a while now."
He kissed her knuckles again, their eyes meeting.

The lights turned green, and a car behind them suddenly honked, alerting them.

"Shit.." He muttered to himself before proceeding to drive as he still kept their hands together.

"You tend to distract me a lot, Rachie." He groaned while letting their hands land on his left thigh, near his crotch.

She blushed. "Sorry... I—I"