chapter 35

Fahad pov

I opened my eyes and I was on my bed, I didn't know when I came back , I don't know how I came to my room, neither how am laying on my bed.

I stood up and suddenly my door was opened, I looked up to shout at which ever maid came into my room.

To my surprise it wasn't a maid but that girl my mom came back with yesterday.

I think she said she was her sister's daughter or something, well who ever she is I don't care, why is she in my room.

" Good morning' she said smiling.

"What are you doing her' I asked, not even looking at her.

" Yesterday your friend brought you back home, he left you in the living room, and I brought you to your room' she said blushing.

I looked at her, is this girl crazy I thought.

"I am not asking who brought me back to my room, I am asking why you are in my room' I said bluntly.

"I brought you breakfast' she said.

And that's when I noticed the tray in her hand.

Why will she be the one to bring me breakfast, doesn't she knows that we have breakfast in the dinning room or she just ignored the fact that we do.

"Nobody enters my room' I said angrily.

"Oh am sorry, but your mom said I could bring it ' she said.

Mom is really looking for my trouble, she always wants me to treat this girl nicely but she is really pushing her limits.

"Get out ' I said simply.

She dropped the breakfast on my side drawer and went out.

She seems to be obedient, someone must have told her my how my temper is.

Well as long as she doesn't gets on my bad side we will be okay.

I looked at the tray, she brought fried egg, bread and tea.

I thought it was some nice breakfast, I sighed and went to my bathroom after I performed abulution and prayed I took a shower and got dressed and went downstairs.

I went to the dinning room and took my seat.

My mom came and sat in the seat next to me, woah this is the first time she sits close to me.

I didn't look at her I just whispered "good morning".

"Morning fahad, how are you today ' she asked nicely.

Why is mom treating me nicely today, surely she is up to something.

"Am good" I replied.

" Why are you here' she asked.

What, what does she means by why am I here, am here to have breakfast of course.

" To have breakfast ' I replied.

"Didn't Nur bring breakfast to you' she asked.

" Nur? I asked.

"My sister's daughter' she said.

"She did' I said.

" Then why are you here' she asked again.

I didn't reply.

"Don't tell me you didn't eat the breakfast ' she said.

' I didn't ' I said.

"Why' she asked.

She is starting to annoy me......

" Mom why did you ask her to bring breakfast to my room, you know nobody enters room' I said angrily.

"Well you should get use to her entering your room' she said smiling.

"What do you mean by......' before I continued speaking I heard ' good morning auntie'.

I turned and looked at my mom's sister's daughter.

Before she could speak to me I stood up and went out of the dinning room.

I went back to my room, I went online and started watching reels, I checked my inbox but still no message, huh why isn't nabiha texting me, she didn't even call me.

Huh Fahad why are you still thinking of her.

Forget her, by know she must have forgotten about you.

I went back to watching reels.

After some minutes am bored from watching it, so I entered my WhatsApp, some many messages popped up, I am looking for the ones I wish to reply, then suddenly I saw a message from a new number, I usually receive message from new number but I don't reply it.

But this one caught my attention because the person's profile pic contains a wedding card with my name and another woman's name.

I entered the message and just texted " remove that profile pic' I texted.

I was so angry about the profile pic that I just off my data and kept my phone.

Am so bored.

If only nabiha was here she must have something to do, I thought.

'Why am I still thinking of her" I shouted to my self.

I went downstairs and on the TV I had never sat in this living room I don't usually watch movies but today I am too bored and I seem to be tired of my usual routine, I just feel lazy today I don't want to go out of this house.

I was going through the channels looking for what to watch.

Someone sat beside me.

I looked up and saw that daughter of my mother's sister.

What is she doing sitting beside me, I think she is really asking for trouble.

I just ignored her coz I won't waste my breath on someone like her.

I continued searching through the channels.

She stood up and left.

Good for you I thought.

Then she came back and sat down close to me again.

"I brought you some popcorn' she said.

I just ignored her.

She then placed the popcorn beside me.

" Nur' my mom called.

She sat on the couch near the one me and sister's daughter are on.

"You two are watching TV together' my Mom said smiling.

I looked at her smile and she is certainly implying something by that smile.

I stood up and headed to the door.

" Where are you going fahad' my mom asked.

I just ignored her and went out.

I went to the garden.

Ohh seems like my mom is trying to pin me up with that girl.

Ahhh nabiha' why did you have to leave know.

******************

Hey guys

Don't forget to vote comment follow and share

Ilham 💜