chapter 10

Nabiha pov

It is already 12 pm so I am expecting Aaban to be here any minute.

I am sure everyone is already asleep. My phone started ringing so I pick it up.

" Hello Aaban' I said.

" Come out biha I am waiting in front of the gate ' he said.

I pick up my bag and everything I know it's mine and went out.

I open the back seat door and put my things before I enter the passenger seat.

" Hi Aaban ' I said smiling.

' umm umm biha murnan me kikeyi haka' he said.

I just shook my head and turn to look at the window. He start the engine and drove off.

I am finally leaving this hell I can't even describe how happy I am right now.

" Where are we going I ask.

' we will drive around Abuja until 7 am then I will take you to the airport the flight is by 8 am' he said.

" But why will we drive around Abuja? I ask.

He turn and look at me then say' cause you don't know when you will come back to Abuja again do you better see it for the last time ' he said.

I nodded and turn and continue looking through the window.

I open my eyes and saw us in front of the airport I fell asleep.

I turn but Aaban is not in the car I open the door and went out I saw him talking to someone

When he noticed me he started walking to where I am.

"Gimbiya ta tashi kenan'he said.

When he said gimbiya I remembered zulaihat. I am surely gonna miss them

I shook my head and say ' when is the flight.

' ohh you are suppose to be inside the airport by know, let's go he said.

He remove my bags and start walking I followed him until we enter the airport .

It huge and beautiful I couldn't help but look around.

He stopped walking so I stop too.

' this is where I stop,  I have send you some money in your account if you reach my friend will pick you up' he said.

' thank you sooo much Aaban' I said.

" I already told you to stop thanking me he said. ' go you are going to be late he added.

" Bye Aaban I am going to miss you I said before picking my bag.

This is it nabiha you are leaving Nigeria.

Fahad pov

I have already arrived in the airport I am taking the morning flight which is  by 8 am.

My phone has been ringing since what happened in our grandparents house.

I didn't even went home I stayed at a hotel I didn't pick up any of their calls I didn't reply to they message.

How could they even think of getting me married to that girl of all the women in this world.

I can't even get married I am still enjoying my life and I am too young I can't handle and liability.

I already have my life planned out they can just ruin everything just because she tried to kill herself.

One thing I am sure of is that she won't kill herself , as far as I could remember that girl is an attention seeker,a gold digger.

All she cares about is money, and of all the men in our family she chose me, SHE IS CRAZY.

I am leaving and I am sure when I am coming back I will just continue enjoying my life and forget about her, forget all the problems.

By the time I will be back I am sure everything will be ok.

That is if I come back.

I enter the plane and start looking for my sit, I saw it and they was a lady in the sit next to mine.

I didn't want anybody close to me that's why I always use our private jet.

This is actually the first time I am using a public plane.

I didn't talk to her I just pass her and sit since I am the one sitting close to the window.

***************

Hi guys.

They are both going to New York 🙀🙀🙀

Love you 🥰🥰

Ilham 💜