chapter 22

Fahad pov

We are currently in the plane the plane will take off in ten minutes.

Unfortunately this girl is sitting beside me again.

But luckily she isn't speaking today.

I am happy at the same time I am sad I don't know why I am sad but it kinda feels unusual that she is quiet.

Is she sick.

But I am still enjoying the silence.

"What's up with you today" I ask.

What I just spoke to her.

She looks at me probably surprised cause she knows I will never speak to her first.

"What' she asks.

"Are you deaf or just dumb ' I ask.

Does she wants me to repeat my self then she is surely dumb cause I won't.

" I just don't believe what I heard is right you talking to me first ' she said.

I was quiet so she continued.

" I was quiet cause I taught you might get angry if I speak to much' she said.

Well she isn't even speaking.

" But you aren't even speaking' I said.

" Okay I will start speaking' she said.

" But not too much ' I warned.

She giggled.

Masha allah she looks beautiful when she does that she is always beautiful but know..........

STOP

What are you thinking Fahad you think she is beautiful.

Well she is I can't deny that but I am not suppose to be thinking of this right know.

I have far more important things to think about.

" Why did you come here" she asks.

"Because I want too' I replied.

' okay ' she said.

I can't tell her the reason I am here she might think I am a weakling running away from his problem.

And yes I am, I am not a weakling but I am running away from my problems.

Instead of solving them like a man.

"Can you please tell me about your dad I am really his biggest fan' she said.

I don't know much about my dad's business the truth is I know nothing about it.

I don't know much about my dad he is
Rarely home and I don't really spend that much time with him.

It was know that she asked this question that I realized I don't know much about my own father.

What type of a son am I .

" Hey are you still there' she asks waving her hand in front of my eyes.

' umm I don't really know much about my dad' I said truly.

Why am I so straightforward with her why am I even talking to her.

" What you don't know much about your dad' she asks surprised.

I will just ignore that question.

" Fahad' someone shouted the voice sounds familiar I turn and saw it was that brat again neelah.

I knew Kabir told her I was coming to new York that's why she came too and Know he told her I am going back to Nigeria so here she is.