chapter 32

Fahad pov

I walked into my mom office and went directly to her table.

"Fahad! She said surprised.

" Where is nabiha' where the first word that came out of my mouth.

She looks suprised and said "what'?

Judging from her reaction I guess she doesn't know where she is.

But I still insisted on asking her again ' where is nabiha' I asked again.

" I don't know fahad ' she said.

Before she could say another word I walked out of the office.

Am sure she doesn't know, coz knowing my mother she always admits what she does, if she really knew where biha is she could have told me.

I was walking towards the elevator and u noticed all the staffs where looking at me, am sure is because of what happened just know.

I didn't mind them I just went into the elevator.

After I walked out of the company I went to the parking lot and went into my car and drove home.

I stopped at the gate and asked the security guards whether they saw nabiha'

And to my surprise one of them said she left this morning.

So she left by herself I thought.

She left without telling me and there I was worried sick about her.

I am stupid. She made a fool out of me how could she left just like this.

I was trying my best to be nice to her, all my life I have never been nice to anyone like I was to her.

And this is what I got in return.

She must be thinking of how stupid I am right know.

I parked my car and went into the house I immediately went into my room.

Should I call her ? I asked myself.

NO I shouted to myself, what are you thinking Fahad, I said to myself, she left without thinking about how you will feel so why would you care about her and even think about calling her.

Maybe she left a later for me in her room, I thought.

I stood up and immediately went to her room.

I started checking it looking for the later she left.

But I didn't find anything.

Not even a goodbye or thank you.

Why am I even here, why am I still hoping she left something for me, she just used me, am so stupid I didn't even realize It.

I think she is tired of seeing me that's why she left.

Who told her am not tired of seeing her too, infact I was going to throw her out of the house, I said to myself.

Just forget about her Fahad, forget that u have ever met someone called nabiha.

I walked back to my room and called Musa.

"Hey fahad ' he said.

"Any new party' I asked.

"Yes I wa planning to tell you about the new club that just opened, we received an invitation' he said.

"Nice, send me the address ' I said.

I then hanged up.

Am sure after hanging out with my friends I'll forget all about her.

I checked the time and it was 11:32am is still early so I decided to go back to sleep.

I just woke up, I checked the clock and saw it was 6:30pm.

Oh Allah I missed 2 prayers and is almost time for magrib.

I rushed to the bathroom and perform abulution after I prayed I checked my phone and saw Musa send me the address of the new club.

The club was going to be opened by 11:00pm so they is still some time.

I went online and started playing a game.

I played for two hours and the game was starting to get boring.

Huh I sighed and throw my phone to the other side of the bed, "boring ' I shouted.

I stand up and went downstairs, I went to the kitchen and opened the freezer, I grabbed a drink and sat on the dinning table.

I was drinking peacefully until I heard a voice, it sounded like a woman, I just ignored it and continued drinking my juice.

"Hii' someone said behind me.

I didn't turn I just continued drinking.

"Fahad' my mom called.

I turned and saw my mom with a girl standing behind me.

I looked at my mom and ignored the girl.

"She was talking you ' my mom said, looking at me like am going to kill you if you don't reply.

"Hlo' I said simply.

The girl smiled at me but I ignored it.

" This is Nur my sister's daughter' my mom said.

I looked at her weirdly

" U don't know my sister has a daughter do you ' my mom asked smiling.

"I don't even know you had a sister talk less of her daughter' I said while turning to my drink.

"Fahad ' my Mom screamed.

"What again' I said turning and looking at her

"Stop being arrogant, am warning you should treat Nur nicely and with respect' she said.

I looked at her not wanting to argue with her anymore I said" as you wish your majesty " before turning to my drink.

"Nur let's go I will show you your room' my Mom said.

"Okay auntie' the girl replied.

After they walked out of the dinning room I stood up and went to my room to get ready for the party.

After I got ready I headed downstairs.

And almost clash into that girl.

I looked at her angrily I was about to shout at her when I Sam my mom behind her, so I just decided to ignore her.

They Will be alot of changes to deal with her I thought to myself.

"Where are you going fahad' my Mom said.
..

Woah what's up with her, my mom never asks me where I'm going.

"Am going somewhere' I replied.

"Okay, make sure to come back early' she said.

I nodded and went out of the house, seems like my mom is suddenly interested in my life.

****""*******

Hey guys

.

Who do you think this Nur is and why is she in Fahad's house?

Comment your answers

Don't forget to vote comment follow and share

Ilham 💜