chapter 16

Nabiha pov

Usman has finally left.

I.turn and go back to were I was sitting close to Fahad.

He looks furious.

This guy really needs some therapy about temper control.

I look around and saw my bag I went to were it was and brought out my handkerchief I then return to my sitting place.

Don't do this biha

Do it you are just trying to help.

But he might snap at me this man doesn't seem to appreciate kindness.

You can do this biha

I stretch the handkerchief and start wiping  the side of his mouth.

He turn and glare at me before he remove my hand from his mouth using his elbow .

That's when I remember he was tied up I stand up and start untying him.

After I was done he didn't even say thank you is there even thank you in the dictionary of his head.

He doesn't appreciate anything.

What did he even do to usi for him to kidnap him I think is about him being a bully in secondary school.

This guy use to bully usman in school.

' what do you think should I accept his proposal' I ask no one in particular.

" NO' Fahad shouted.

I look at him

' but I think I should accept it so that I  can help you escape' I reply.

" And who said I needed your fucking help' he snapped.

This guy is really something even in this situation he is he won't accept he needs help.

' well I don't need a genius to tell me you do' I snapped back.

But he just ignored me

Is this guy serious I should have accepted usman helps but all I was thinking about was helping him.

' hey you know what you are to selfish I could have accepted that and let usman do whatever he wanted to you but no I was only thinking about helping you but you don't even appreciate that' I said that's was when I realized tears were rolling down my cheeks.

I was about to wipe them when someone wipe it for me .

I look at him before he immediately realize the handkerchief and went back and sit down.

His handkerchief smells really nice and his name was written in it.

" Hey that was mean ' I said

But he ignored me.

' okay what's the escaping plan' I said but still no reply.

' I think I will accept it and tell him I can manage things here then when he is not here we should escape' I said smiling proud of what I just said.

' has anyone ever told you, you are stupid' Fahad said.

' why will you say that ' I ask.

' do you think he will trust you just like that' he said.

" He will you don't know usman he trust people easily I know him we grew up together' I reply.

" You what, you guys grew up together then that means you are just like him, Fahad shouted.

Know I am having second thoughts about helping this guy.

' you don't appreciate people do you I am here trying to risk my life to save you while all you are doing is insulting me and saying I am just like him' I said.

' you know if you think you are a genius then give us another  escape plan' I said

He look at me before standing up

' let's just stick with that stupid plan of yours and see if it will work' he said.

I knew he doesn't have a plan  better than this one.

" But remember if you end up dead I am not responsible infact I will not even return your cops to your family I will leave you there to rot' he said.

He sounded very serious but he always sounds like that anyway commanding, shouting that's all he ever does.

' are you serious you won't even bury me you will leave me here alone what if they are wild animals there will surely enjoy eating my sweet meat' I said rubbing my skin.

He looked at me before he said.

" They won't even touch you cause from looking at you their will know your meat will kill them' he snapped.

"Are you serious I bet my meat is more sweeter than yours cause at least they will look at me but you they won't even go near you' I said.

He looks very angry know but his face is always looking angry so no problem.

' let's see who among us will survive then the person will ask the wild animals whether the other ones meat is sweet 'i said.

But he still just ignored me.

He went to were his bag was and brought out a nice looking shirt the shirt is v neck he seems to love shirts that are v neck.

Wait was he going to change his shirt I didn't know when I turn my head and close my eyes.

After some minutes I open them and turn and saw him he has already changed his shirt.

" So can you please tell me about yourself cause I am really the biggest fan of your dad' I said.

But as usual he ignored me and brought out his phone.

Wait he has a phone. I was squealing with happiness we are getting out of here  I thought.

" You have a phone please call for help' I said.

" You think I wouldn't have if there was network I will have ' he said.

Ohh I am really stupid how could there have been network in a place like this.

Then the place was blast with music I turn and look at him.

Is he crazy we are kidnapped but he is listening to music not even  Quran recitation.

"Can you please reduce the volume' I shouted enough for him to hear.

But he did the opposite of what I ask he increased the volume.

I don't think I can tolerate this guy for another day.

He is just listening to his music pretending like he didn't hear me if it was BTS songs I wouldn't have mind but it some crazy song.

I hope I get out of here soon before this guy becomes the end of me.

******************

Hi guys

Hope you are enjoying the story

Love you 🥰❤️

Ilham 💜