chapter 25

Fahad pov

I hate doing this but I have to see them all of my family members I know they are all here.

We are currently climbing the stairs two more steps and I will be seeing them.

We are at the end of the steps we step into the living room.

" Assalamualaikum' ya Mubarak said gaining everyone's attention.

They gaze all turned to me and suddenly I was pulled into a hug.

It was my mom  after some minutes she release me.

" Where have you been my dear I was so worried" my mom said.

I look at her and truly she needs sleep there were bags under her eyes are face looks pale she looks like she is sick.

"Come and sit down' she said while dragging my hand.

I turn and look at nabiha meaning let's go.

I start walking while she followed behind me.

I sat down on the floor close to my mother's leg since she was sitting on the couch while nabiha sat close to me.

She looks very nervous I am the one suppose to be nervous about what I will tell my family about her but I am not.

"Welcome back my dear" my grandma said.

"Welcome back ' the rest of the family said in unison.

I know some of them don't want too but they have no choice if my grandma speaks everyone obeys.

"Why are you welcoming him back he has disrespected you and all of you are welcoming him back'.

I look up to see who was talking and of course is uncle Aminu he has always hated my father and me I am sure of that.

He thinks that since my dad is the youngest he shouldn't have half the shares of the company and still be the CEO.

" Keep quiet Aminu' our grandpa ordered.

" I am glad you are back my son' my dad said.

" First of all fahad why did you did what you did and who is that girl beside you' my grandma questions.

Why are they asking me why I left as if they don't know already.

"You already know the reason I left nobody can force me to do what I don't want' I said.

I look at our house and then I saw meenat sitting close to her on the couch.

How dare she even  ya Sadiq is sitting on the ground and she is sitting on the couch is she crazy or what.

I glare at her and she looks away with tears in her eyes.

She is really a drama queen I think she deserves an award for deceiving everyone in our family.

"Manners fahad' my mom warned.

"You don't have the right to disobey our families legacy' ya Yasmeen said.

Like father like daughter.

"And who said you can stick your mouth into this conversation' I shouted at her.

She has the nerve to do that.

" Have some respect fahad she is older than you" ya Salim said.

Are they trying to gather up against me.

" Can't you just mind your fucking business' I replied.

He is trying to get on my bad side well he already is.