chapter 20

Fahad pov

We are on our way back from the hospital we took that girl there.

The doctor said they was nothing wrong with her ankle.

" Drop me at my apartment' I said.

" Won't you go to your family house' he ask.

" I won't' I reply.

Going there is like calling my family and telling them I am in new York.

One thing and s for sure if I go there they will find out.

I am sure if I stay in my apartment they will find out too.

So I am just going there to get my car and clothes, cause I left my clothes with that bastard, who wouldn't when you're trying to survive you won't care about clothes.

I will get my things from my apartment and look for another apartment I can't stay in an hotel my family have lots of friends and business partners here so one of them might see me.

And I am sure that chicken is looking for me and surely he knows the location of my apartment.

So I am not save there, hiring bodyguards will catch people attention and that's the last thing I want right know.

Kabir parked in the parking lot and I went out of the car.

" Bye' he said.

Nabiha was looking at me like she was expecting me to speak to her but I won't.

Why will I anyway.

" Kabir don't tell any of my family members I am here' I said.

" There have already asked me but I didn't tell them anything'  he said.

" Better' I said.

' where should I take her ' he ask.

Is he seriously asking me that.

" I don't know and I don't care" I said.

Before turning and walking away.

I went into the elevator and wait for it to reach my destination.

I went into the apartment and went directly to my room I enter my closet and start packing my stuffs.

The room is clean cause the apartments cleaners always clean it even if the owner isn't here.

After I was done  I took my car key and went out.

I went to the parking lot and enter my car and drove off.

I went online to look for another apartment.

And lucky the Angelene apartments unit was available.

I book an apartment on the 10th floor.

I reached there in three minutes cause new York isn't like Abuja with go slow.

I went in and collect my apartment key from the receptionist.

I enter the elevator and press the 10th floor.

I reached the apartment and immediately I  left my stuffs in the living room and went into the room immediately I did I collapse on the bed and immediately start to fall asleep.

I haven't slept in three days I am use to spending the night partying that's why I don't really use to feel sleepy but know I am really tired.

Nabiha pov

" Where are you staying biha' Kabir ask.

Actually Even I don't know that I lost my phone and surely I can't  remember the address of the apartment I am going to stay.