chapter 2

Fahad pov

Immediately I entered the house I went directly to the gateman room I open it and saw him laying on his  bed but what surprised me was that he was awake so that means he was listening to all the horn I was doing, I felt the anger in me grow.

Didn't you here the car horn, I shouted at him

But to my surprise he didn't even looked at me .

I didn't know when I grabbed the collar of his shirt and made him stand up facing me I could hear ya Mubarak's voice saying calm down Fahad but he already knows I don't tolerate any kind of disrespect.

I said didn't you hear the car horn I shouted again.

He dropped his phone gently on the bed and said

It is not my responsibility to open the gate for you he spluttered .

What do you mean by that I shouted.

I am here to open the gate for your grandparents and important people not you he said.

What did he mean by that I am not important I thought.

I punch him in his face and start beating him.

He started shouting do ya Mubarak grab me from the back and went to check on him .

I didn't know when I went back and grab him again.

He started saying,

I am sorry please sir Fahad please forgive me .

I let him go and said,

The next time you do this again I will make sure you...... Before I could continue I heard my dad voice .

What is happening here he asked.

Ya Mubarak said ohh uncle is nothing.

My dad looked at the gateman then he looked at me and said you two were fighting right.

I looked at him and said dad this stupid man was laying on his bed when I was outside for like 30 minutes waiting for him to open the gate.

My dad looked at him and said I warned you about doing this but you still didn't stop .

I am sorry oga walahi Hakan ba zai Kara faruwa bah he said.

I hope so said dad before he turned and look at me and said Fahad please try to be controlling your temper he said before he turned and went into the house.

Ya Mubarak looked at me and said you are too short tempered Fahad he said.

C'mon ya Mubarak is not my fault I argued.

I know I am short tempered but i am trying hard to control my temper every time I get angry.

You know I gotta give you a thumbs up you deserve it I have been wanting to teach this stupid man I lesson he will never forget but you have done it he said smiling.

Ya Mubarak you know this guy is to dumb let's not waste our time and energy on him I said.

He nodded I said you know I already know what this meeting is about he said.

I think I know too I said.

So let's go he said smiling.

He started walking and I followed behind him. From the smile on his face I know he is not the one getting married.

I followed behind him until we reached the door to the living room.

I entered into the large and we'll furnished living room.

Ya Mubarak said let's go there are upstairs .

We entered the living room upstairs and I saw every member of our family sitting there I greeted our grandparents and my uncle's then I said hi to ya Sadiq Jadwa and Ammar and I just ignored ya Salim and ya Yasmeen I took my sit .and the meeting was about to start.

*******

I hope you like the story .

And here is ya Mubarak's picture.

Thank you ❤️❤️🥰

Ilham💜💜