chapter 30

Nabiha pov

Fahad parked the car in the parking lot, we both went out of the car and he handed the car key to one of the drivers.

Fahad started walking and I followed him, he went into the house but I stopped outside.

He was about to close the door then he noticed I was standing outside.

"What are you doing' he asked raising an eyebrow.

I don't know what to tell him but the truth is I don't want to enter this house, what if I meet his mom again, what am I going to do, I thought.

"Uhmmm uhmm Fahad I .....I ..I' I started speaking but I just don't know what to say.

" U what? He asked again starting to get impatient.

"I am afraid' I said quickly.

"Afraid of what? He asked again.

I can't tell him I am afraid of his mom, what if he takes it as an offence and think that I am saying his mom is scary.

"Am asking you a question' he said angrily.

"I don't want to meet your mom again, I don't know what to tell her if she asks me a question again' I said.

To my surprised he sighed and said " don't worry biha I am hear to protect you".

I looked at him and our eyes met.

I never thought he would say that.

"Let's go' he said.

I walked into the house and headed directly to my room.

I entered my room and closed the door quickly,

Ohh Allah help me.

I am completely in love with this guy, I am in love with Fahad amir Muhammad samli, the most arrogant and selfish guy ever, the guy that will never ever fall in love with someone like me.

I know by falling in love with someone like Fahad I'm just hurting myself.

But what can I do, he just keeps doing things that makes me fall In love with him more and more.

I have to find away to stop loving him, I should think of the bad things he did to me, not the good ones and maybe I will hate him just like the time I first met him.

I need to find a way to contact Aaban, i need to stay away from Fahad, if am not seeing him surely I will stop loving him.

But what if he likes me..........

"Ahhhhh stop dreaming biha' , I shouted to my self.

Just because he treated you nicely for a few minutes you are already thinking he likes you.

You are surely stupid..

Okay stop thinking about him, just go to sleep and by the time you wake up everything will be alright.

I thought to myself.

I lay on my queen size bed and say my prayers before falling asleep.

________________

"Who do you think you are' a woman shouted

"How dare you try to seduce my son's she shouted again.

I couldn't see her face clearly.

What is she talking about I thought, who is she and who is her son, why will I try to seduce him.

Then suddenly the woman dragged me and pushed me to the ground.

"That's where you belong so you should stop thinking about marrying my son.

I looked up and saw it was Fahad's mom.

"Am not trying to seduce your son ' I said.

"are you talking back at me " she shouted angrily.

Before I could speak again, she brought out a knife and stabbed me.

____________

"Ahhh " I shouted.

I looked around and saw I was in my bedroom.

It was all just a nightmare.

Maybe Allah is trying to warn me, I should surely stay away from Fahad, if not am done for.

I sand up and went to bathroom I performed abulution and prayed.

I took a shower and got dressed in a beautiful blue dress.

I went out and saw nobody was in the living room.

This is the perfect time to escape I thought.

I walked slowly and carefully until I went out of the house.

I started walking until I reached the gate.

My legs were so tired.

They were some many guards " what if they don't allow me to leave ' I thought.

What if they call fahad I tell him, if he gets angry I'm dead.

I sighed, no matter what I have to go out.

I walked towards the gate and to my surprise they opened the gate.

Woah

I walked out of the gate and started walking I need to find a way to reach home i can't walk home, I thought.

I checked my phone and saw it was 7am in the morning.

I think I should called my dad, is the only choice I have left, I know of I go back home is like commiting suicide but I don't have a choice.

I remembered my father's number and I dialed it and called him.

It was ringing but seems like he won't answer the phone.........

I was about to stop the call when he suddenly answered it.

My heart skipped a beat.

"Hello ' I managed to say after some minutes.

"Introduction pls " he said.

I was quiet, I didn't know what to say, but I knew I had to manage to say something if not he will surely call off the call and won't pick it up again.

"Dad is me, nabiha' I said with my voice shaking .

He started laughing.

"I thought you won't call me or come back home, seems like you can't survive and know you are begging me to come back home " he said.

Hey who said I can't survive, am living in a mansion I can get whatever I want, and when did I even begged him.

"Am sorry for leaving dad' I said.

"Where are you am going to pick you up" he said.

I told him where I was before he hanged up.

To say I was surprised was an understatement, did he just said he will pick me up.

Woah what's gotten into him, I thought.

Maybe he has changed after I left.

Whatever I hope he won't treat me like before.

************

Hey guys

Do you think biha' made the right choice by leaving??

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share.

And I just published my other novel "Mr.arrogant" read it please.

Ilham 💜