CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

Start from the beginning

Tae pyung carry her up to the water and he gently lay her in one corner. "You're so damn beautiful, Eon Jin... I swear no one can hold you like what I doing right now..." He said and he own her lips again. Her hands travel on his behind when Tae Pyung suck her one breast. "Oh god, Tae Pyung..." She said when she felt the unbearable pleasure. Her nails dig on his behind when Tae Pyung started to rub his manhood on her core.

"Are you ready to meet him, Eon Jin." He whispered. And Eon Jin nodded. "Tell me if it's hurt, I'll stop, Arasso?" He said. "Yes..." Eon Jin said. Tae Pyung spread her legs and rub his manhood to her core before he slowly enter it. Tae Pyung groaned when he feel his manhood slowly reach  inside. Eon Jin let out a loud moaned when she feel the pain when Tae Pyung gently push the half of it. "Are you okay?" He asked. Eon Jin look at him, he's sweating  all over his face. She's in pain but she didn't want him to stop.

Eon Jin adjust her body and she nodded."I am... But I want you to own me tonight, Tae Pyung.." Eon Jin said softly and wiping his sweat. Tae Pyung smile and pull his manhood and try to insert it again slowly. She was so tight and fragile, In Tae Pyung's thought. He push again his manhood until it fill her. Eon Jin let out a loud moaned when she feel the unbearable pleasure that Tae Pyung's bring her. He is her first, so this feeling is all knew for her. She close her eyes, "Eon Jin..." She smile when she heard how Tae Pyung called her name.

When he thinks that her body is already adjust and she's ready, he gently rock her. Eon Jin's bossoms keep bouncing while he continue to hit her. Tae Pyung feel the pleasure and hunger while he keeps hitting her. He rock her gently yet so fast. Eon Jin admit that Tae Pyung drives her crazy that time.

Tae Pyung rock her so fast until Eon Jin hit her climax. He feel her nails dig on his shoulder and Tae Pyung follow her, he let his juices fill her inside when he reach his climax. Their sweats and juices are mixed up while Tae Pyung resting on top of her. He smile and look at her, "I love you, Son Eon Jin..." He whispered. Eon Jin caress his smooth hair and with her heavy breathing she replied, "I love you more... My Crown Prince..." She said. Tae Pyung kiss her and rested his forehead to her forehead.

Tae Pyung clean her and they went to bath together. Eon Jin's laughters and giggles filled the entire room."You're naughty, Your Royal Highness..." She said when she feel his hand travelling down to her private part. Tae Pyung let out a small laugh.

  "Yah!" Eon Jin said when Tae Pyung suddenly carry her. Tae Pyung let out a naughty smile, "Let's continue this to our bed, Your Highness..." Tae Pyung said. Eon Jin let out a small laugh. "I remember you told me to rest?" She said to teased him. "Who said that?" He said. Tae Pyung walk towards the bed with Eon Jin in his arms. "Halmeoni make an effort for us, to enjoy this night..." Tae Pyung said.

He lay her down gently to his bed. Tae Pyung look at her, "I'm so addicted to look at you, Eon Jin..." He said. "And now, to your scent as well.. " He said softly.  Eon Jin blushed and cover her chest when Tae Pyung look her body intently. Tae Pyung smile and take off her arms, "Yah! It's a sin to hide your beautiful body, Eon Jin..." Tae Pyung said. Eon Jin laugh when Tae Pyung started to kiss her neck. "Tae Pyung..." She said. Tae Pyung continue to teased her by playing her bossoms and he smile when her body reacts in every touch of him. He place himself on top of her. Without breaking their glances, Tae Pyung filled her once again. He groaned when it seems she still tight and wet. Eon Jin let out a soft moaned when she feel his manhood inside of her. He rock her faster and deeper and Eon Jin reacts in every moves he takes. He suck her one breast while continuing to rock on top of her. Eon Jin moaned when he gently bite her nipple.

"Tae Pyung..." She called when she reached her climax. It's a sweet sound for Tae Pyung and satisfying when he heard she's calling his name on their love making. "Eon Jin...." He said and he hit his climax once again. "Saranghaeyo..." He whispered. "Saranghaeyo, Tae Pyung..." Eon Jin replied and hug him.

Chief Eunuch signal all the royal court ladies to move outside of the hallway of Crown Prince's Quarter when he think that the two are enjoying their night together.

"Tell to the Queen Dowager that her plan was successful." Chi su said. "Yes, Chief Eunuch..."The royal court lady said and she immediately go to the Queen Dowager.

Woo Sung is still looking at the Crown Prince quarter from a far. He feel jealous knowing that Eon Jin and Tae Pyung staying in one room. He clench his fist when he saw Chief Eunuch and the royal court ladies move out from the quarter's hallway. "You must be the one who is holding her right now if you agree on the arrangement marriage with her before." Prince Yu Shin said. Woo Sung look at him, "Abeonim..." He said. Prince Yu Shin look at to his son. "But it's not too late, Woo Sung if you will cooperate with me, you still can have her..." He said. Woo Sung didn't speak and look to the Crown Prince quarter and turn around to leave. "Woo Sung.... Are you really sure that Princess Eon Jin is really happy with the Crown Prince? I heard that her first night as a married couple is a traumatic for her? What do you think, what the Crown Prince did to her?" Yu shin said. Woo Sung clench his fist, "what are you talking about, Abeonim?" Woo Sung said. Yu Shin move closer to him and tap his shoulder. "The Crown Prince is a self centered man, his needs is more important... He's a man Woo Sung and in our society, the Princess must submit to her Prince, whether she like it or not." Yu Shin said and walk passed through him.

Woo Sung look at the Crown Prince quarter. "Princess Eon Jin..." He whispered.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Author's note

☺️☺️☺️ Good morning.... This chapter brighten up my day.... I hope in all of you too...

But Woo Sung please.... Don't listen to your father... 🥺❣️