20 | CHARLIE

I'VE LOST THE BET.

"YOU'RE FUCKING WITH ME!"

"I'm not," Ivy said, letting out a small, and slightly ashamed, sigh. "And keep your voice down."

Val had never Apparated so fast in her life, appearing in Ivy's room as soon as the words traveled through the phone. And she made her best friend tell her every single detail, right down to the the color of underwear he was wearing and every single word he whispered in her ear.

"Holy shit, Flufflepuff," Val breathed out. "That's so hot. I - are you somehow having a better sex life than me without actually having sex?"

"We're not having... sex." Val snickered when her friend whispered the word. It had been a journey as Ivy tried to explain all that happened while keeping her composure — she ended up hiding her face in a stuffed animal the whole time. "I don't... I don't think he even wants that with me."

"What are you talking about?" she asked in disbelief. "He let you ride his thigh not six hours ago."

"But he didn't want more," she said with a disappointed pout. "I mean, I think I wanted more. But he didn't. Clearly, he doesn't feel the same."

"Or maybe he was just taking it slow," Val said. "I mean, a first wank really takes it out of you. Besides, it's evident you didn't know what you were doing. I think he might just have been giving you time to process."

"I don't think so," she mumbled, sighing as she fell back on her mattress.

Val rolled her eyes. How could she forget who her best friend was — an innocent and oblivious Hufflepuff who apparently couldn't even tell a guy liked her after letting her fuck his leg.

"Babe, he likes you. He really likes you," she insisted. "Merlin, just tell him, okay? Go up to his ridiculously handsome face, gab those furry cheeks, and kiss him."

"I can't kiss him," she whined. "I don't know how."

"And last night you didn't know what an orgasm felt like, but here we sit not ten feet away from your laundry basket with the proof burried at the bottom," Val said with a smirk. "Besides, he can teach you how to kiss."

Ivy eyed her best friend for a moment, not sure if she wanted to get her hopes up and believe her. She'd never live down confessing her feelings for Sirius if he didn't return them. Hell, she was hardly going to live down what happened last night if he didn't feel anything for her.

"I'm not kissing him out of nowhere," she decided, making Val groan in annoyance. "But I will take some other suggestions."

"Perfect."

| | |

Sirius had been on edge all morning, and Merlin knows he didn't sleep a wink, his mind torturing him by replaying the night on a loop.