44 | THREE

[  warning for THREESOME. don't want it? don't read it. and if you think it's long, then you should know I made cuts bc I was full of ideas. looking forward to these comments so be vocal just like siri likes ivy to be  ]

| | |

WHAT ARE YOU DOING, PADFOOT?

THEY WERE STILL ALONE AT THE MANOR, wanting just one afternoon away from the crowd that never seemed to leave Grimmauld Place these days

THEY WERE STILL ALONE AT THE MANOR, wanting just one afternoon away from the crowd that never seemed to leave Grimmauld Place these days. It was evident that Remus was uncomfortable around Ivy given that she'd felt his evident erection against her back, something he was mortified about. He found it hard to look at her, to talk to her at the dinner table when guilt was eating him alive, knowing she wasn't his to think about that way.

He wanted to blame it on the upcoming full moon — and sure, maybe he did get more pent up around that time, spending nearly every night with his cock in his hands to relieve some of the tension each month — but it wasn't the only reason. He'd looked at Ivy and wanted her. He wanted to see if she was as soft as Sirius made her sound. He wanted to see what was underneath that tank top that gave little to imagine. He wanted to hear what it sounded like when she moaned Sirius' name while his friend was deep inside of her.

Yes, Remus knew he needed to avoid Ivy and Sirius. But that was difficult, as they made plans to stay at the manor all day. It would seem odd to leave abruptly, and he didn't want Sirius to suspect anything — even though he already did.

And Sirius was making it very difficult for Remus to keep his distance. He insisted his friend help cook dinner, forcing him to watch as Sirius danced around the kitchen to Queen with Ivy, making her laugh. It was torture when Sirius pulled him into the living room, all three of them sharing one couch instead of spreading out with Sirius in the middle of them. And Merlin, when Ivy left to change out of her sweaty clothes only to return in one of Sirius' shirts and a tiny pair of cotton shorts, he wanted to kill himself.

Well, maybe he was being a bit dramatic, but he could see her nipples through the white fabric.

"More comfortable now, Bunny?" Sirius asked, pulling her onto his lap, wrapping his arms around her waist. She nodded and gave him a sweet and quick kiss. Then he looked at his best friend. "So, Moony, how's Ivy doing?"

"You were there today, Pads," he said stiffly, avoiding eye contact.

"Well, I hardly remember the practical stuff from Defense. Let her hear it."

Remus cleared his throat and set his scotch on the end table — he was on his third of the night.

"She's got it down in theory," Remus said, needing to look at Sirius rather than Ivy. "But..."

"Be honest with her," Sirius said. "What'd you tell her if this was a classroom? She needs to get better."

"I'd tell her she's not doing a good enough job," he admitted, and Ivy frowned at the lack of praise, which was just what Sirius wanted. He wanted her desperate to please. "That I know she's trying, but I also know she has more in her than what she's showing me. I'm a bit displeased with her progress."