7 | BUCKBEAK

[  i added val and ethan to the cast page  ]

| | |

EVEN YOUR PRECIOUS SNUFFLES KNOWS THAT GRYFFINDOR IS THE BEST TEAM.

"ANY REASON YOU BOYS ARE HERE, heckling me, instead of at the last Hogsmeade trip?" Ivy asked

The grounds of Hogwarts were practically abandoned. Final exams were only a week away, meaning everyone was either cooped up in the castle or on the last trip to Hogsmeade. Ivy opted to not attend and instead set up by the Black Lake to study. No one really studied outside, thinking it might be more distracting, meaning she was all alone — aside from Snuffles, of course.

At least until the Weasley twins showed up.

They had bounded over, practically halting all of Ivy's progress as they loudly messed around.

"McGonagall caught us trying to sneak into the Slytherin common room to pull a little prank," George explained.

"Instead of detention, she banned us from the last trip," Fred finished. "We thought about sneaking out, but then heard from your friends you weren't accompanying them and decided to come annoy you."

"I'm honored," she said, scoffing. She tried to look back at her Potions book, but Fred started tugging on the braid in her hair. "Why'd you wanna prank the Slytherin's last-minute anyway? They're already miserable with you winning the Quidditch Cup."

"Well, we wanted to rub it in even more," George said, puffing out his chest. "By the way, how's it feel knowing two members of the best Quidditch team at Hogwarts?"

"I'd say the same as it did last year when you had the exact same team and still didn't win," she teased.

"Hey, watch the attitude, Cottontail," Fred said, chuckling. "That's our department."

"All I'm saying is that it's taken what, nine years—"

"Eight years," George sharply corrected.

Ivy giggled and leaned back on her elbows. "Gryffindor hasn't been in the running for the Cup for eight years. You've only won once in your five years of going here, boys. Not much to brag about. Hufflepuff won my first, fourth, and fifth year," she reminded them, smirking. "Really, it's a bit embarrassing that it's taken your house so long to win again."

Both Fred and George playfully glared at her, bringing their hands to their chests in mock hurt. Even Snuffles let out a whine and joined their side.

"See!" Fred said, pointing to the dog. "Even your precious Snuffles knows that Gryffindor is the best team."

"Well, even if that's the case, it's not because of the lousy couple of Beaters they've got. Not really even that impressive of a position," she continued to joke, rolling her eyes. Unknown to her, she was making fun of three Beaters, not two.