twenty four

Hand in hand

Hand in hand.

The two were walking down the street heading home.

Now that Jungwon and Jayeon were a couple for already 2 weeks, everyone in school knew. The majority was surely happy about that brand new couple.

And those who were just about to spread hate and mean comments, they got what they deserved. They got nothing but Jungwon's and Jayeon's cold back.
The two didn't give a shit on someone talking about things in a wrong way or even turning things in a wrong direction.

Right now, it was at night and the couple was, as said, on their way home.

"I can't believe how fast the time passed"
Jayeon spoke up as she was holding her boyfriend's hand tight. She was so proud of finally being able to say Boyfriend instead of crush.

"True. I mean we're gonna have our finals next week. I'm definitely not prepared for this"
The boy added. It was true, the students in their grade would have their finals soon and with some luck, they could both graduate together.

The big party they already planned months ago was done planned. It should be a great thing with so many inclusions. They would even have a firework.
It would be sad to miss that which was one of the main things motovating all pupils to work hard on the exams.

It would be some heavy work to focus on, that was sure.

But they were together, now nothing could go wrong.

"Yeon, you're making me nervous when you continue moving your leg like this"
Jungwon said to the girl who sat across him at lunch in the cafeteria.

A short smile escaped her mouth as soon as she noticed her leg touched his all the time.
It was their last break before their finals. They'd write for a few hours since the finals decided on whetehr the students would be able to graduate or not.

"Oh, sorry. I'm just so excited and nervous for the finals. I mean i'm prepared, we literally studied the whole last two weeks so actually nothing can go wrong"
The excited girl said. Her eyes swtiched to the big clock at the wall every new second to check when the lunch would end.

It was weird to have some lunch in the cafeteria alone, without all their friends they used to sat with before. But now after the drama, the couple continously did something alone.
Maybe they'd get back to old times one day again.

"See, nothing can go wrong. Yeon, i'm sure we gonna rock this. Let's just not be nervous or excited, let's think of how we'll graduate. We're finally done with school and don't have to ever come back again"
Jungwon said to reassure his girlfriend. Actually he was just making her more nervous with saying that.

"Oh my god what if we won't be able to graduate, Jungwon?"
Suddenly the girl pulled the tip of his sweater while looking at him with big eyes.