fourteen

Jungwon's pov:

Jungwon's pov:

"Everything alright?"
I asked her certainly, not expecting a truthful answer at the moment.

"Sure"
Minji answered surely as she didn't even look in my eyes. She was buys with continuing unpacking her clothes and stuff from her suitcase after those class games finally ended.

Well i knew her too well to believe her now. Sure i could have been nicer to her beforehand but what should i do when she didn't want to get on my back on her own previously.

I raised my eyebrows at her gaze as i sat down on Jayeon's bed. She was somewhere else so i assumed she wouldn't have a problem with it anyways. As i did so, Minji looked at me with her eyes widening. Again.

"Am i not even allowed to sit down on anything she touched anymore?"
I asked provoactive. She just frowned until she stopped her doing in front of me and now faced me directly. Her arms crossed in front of her chest.

"What, i didn't even say something about that. You can lay on it, i don't care"
She rolled her eyes when she now ignored me again as she turned her attention to her suitcase again and now continued stowing the remiaining clothe sin the closet the girls shared.

"Minji stop being like that okay? Listen i'm sorry because of before alright? But what should i do when you don't want to get on my back? I could have surely carry you, you just denied it"
I clarified. And i was right, certainly actually.

Now i'm curious about her answer honestly.

"Uh okay, it's fine. You just seem pretty close with Jayeon these days. It's weird to see that"
She suddenly spoke up. I wouldn't lie if I say my heart began to race as she brang up her name.
As much as I would want to say no, she wasn't wrong. I got closer to her.

But fuck I can't tell that to her.

"Minji, I swear it's not more than just a good friendship. I didn't want to fight with you there so we had to hurry up. At least Jayeon didn't argue with me there"
I spoke back.

It was true. Even though it would have been probably better if it wans't.

"Just say what you want"
Minji pointed back bitchy.

"Uh. Whaver, i don't see myself fighting here with you. See you later Minji"
I said before standing up and leaving the dorm. I ddin't only leave the room, i even left her speechless in there. It was the first time i didn't mind about that.

Wha should i do when she's acting like i did something world-changing bad thing to her. She was the one not wanting to get on my back previously.

She didn't have the right to be mad at me.

Right?

Jungwon's pov end.

"Students, i need your attention now"
The teacher stepped forward again as he spoke to all the students gently listening to him.