twenty one

Jayeon opeend her eyes when she figured out to lie on Jungwon's bed again

Jayeon opeend her eyes when she figured out to lie on Jungwon's bed again. It was the next day. The day after the storm that swirrled up at the dark sky the night before.

It was the night when they both decided to watch a horror movie and the girl ended up hiding under the blanket in fear of the combination of clowns and thunder at the same time. Her mind couldn't handle the pain she felt when thinking back of some explosion that could be caused by an easy thunder.

The night when Jungwon couldn't hold back himself anymore before kissing the girl intensely.

Later, in the middle of the night, neither of the two could even close one eye to fall asleep. Jungwon wasn't sure if it was really the right thing he has done.

The only thing he knew was that he didn't regret the kiss. His feelings have longed for touching he rlips with his own for already a long time before, he just held himself back to make it not weird for Jayeon.

Then there was the girl who just got kissed by the boy she had feelings for since the 5th grade. Her eyes were wide opened the whole night as she starred at the ceiling while lying next to Jungwon who was actually awake too.

While the girl manage dto fall asleep after hours of thinking, Jungwon didn't even once close his eyes and stayed up until the time he actually hed to be up.
Just this morning he left the house earlier than otherwise.

The girl rubbed her sleepy eyes with the sweater she wore. Only as she looked at her right, she saw that this side of the bed was empty. The blanked was folded and the pillows were orderly placed. It was as if this side was empty the whole night.

"God"
The girl said to herself as she stretched out her arms before her eyes catched a small paper being pinned at one of the orderly placed pillows. Jayeon grabbed it gently before taking a look at his handwriting.

Don't wait for me, i already went to school early to do homework. Breakfast waits for you in the kitchen.
P.S: mom and dad are already at work !!
~ J.w.

Jayeon deeply sighed before pinning the paper back to the pillow and standing up. First she went down for breakfast. And actually, there were some fruits and toast ready prepared for her. Even a lunchbox was alreday packed for her to take to school.

The smile appearing on her face couldn't be withheld anymore. As much as she struggeled with the thought of how the boy really felt; he was the kindest person she knew.

School passed by so fast, it felt just as a blink of an eyelash.

Somehow, neither Jungwon or Jayeon saw the other one during the class. They either had different courses to go to, or they would be walking around with other friends.
It was weird to see that after the weeks where they spent actually everyday together.