three

Jayeon opened her eyes, starring at her ceiling which was usually white but now it was filled with darkness so she could only see black

Jayeon opened her eyes, starring at her ceiling which was usually white but now it was filled with darkness so she could only see black. Only the small breezes her skin felt, coming from the  window's direction which was slightly opened made the girl knew she wasn't asleep.

It had to be in the middle of the night when the girl couldn't fall asleep. There was always this vibrating of the speaker in the room next to her, which made Jayeon's floor shaking,
Her sister's music taste was so bad, she could only sing a few lines of the songs she was listining to correctly although she really sound like a monkey.

Jayeon rolled her eyes as she cupped her both ears to reduce the loud noises next door. She even protected her ears with some pillows she found lying next to her in her old bed. It was big, yeah, but she couldn't forget the fact that it used to be Yunjil's before.
If Jayeon thought more of it, she realised almost her whole room contained furniture her sister owned before.

But instead of wasting her thoughts on her creepy sister which really wasn't talented in singing and being cool, Jayeon could think of something better.
If she wanted or not, her and Jungwon's interactions immediately crossed the girl's mind as she closed her eyes again.

Soulmates

Soulmates

Soulmates

A really specific theme to talk about. She was still not sure if she should be happy about her teammate or not, surely she wanted to. She waited so long for this moment to spend time with him alone. But there was a reason she never dared to spend time with him as two. Her first ever priroty was her friend's well. If physically or mentally. Minji would surely suffer from that. She couldn't do that to her friend she now knew for almost 2 years.

The girl ruffed her hair, having so many thoughts in her head that could eat up her brain in one second. She wasn't ready for the life yet. What would she do after school?
What job would she want to try? Would she want to start her studies? Would she end up being homeless? Her future was empty in her head although she was already 18.

The girl couldn't fall asleep for the next 3 hours where she just noted down some things in her head.

Actually she started writing a new song in her lyric book. Jayeon spend much of her time with playing the piano, she even had her own in her room, surely she had to buy it herself.
All her thoughts were quickly written down on the yellowish paper in her small notebook, eventually resulting as the beginning of a soft played song in her head.

After feeling so tired the last hours, she ended up with her head resting on her desk, some silent music playing in the back.

Jungwon's pov:

I opened my eyes as i saw the big bright numbers on my ceiling. Luckily i bought an alarm clock which could project the time at my ceiling, otherwise i would probably just press the sneeze button after hearing the alarm.