twenty two

The girl slightly opened her eyes

The girl slightly opened her eyes. The first thing she saw was actually just the white ceiling.
Her heart skipped a beat as soon as she saw the little glow stars at it.

Only one room had those stars at the ceiling, and she exactly knew where she was now. Despite it, the girl gently sat up straight and considered her surroudings.

The decoration she could see the last weeks everyday.

"Hi there"
His voice was frightening her pretty much, but despite it she tried to keep a straight face while looking in his eyes.

"Jungwon"
Jayeon spoke up. Even saying his name made her heart aching. It was hard to look him straight in the eyes without not being reminded back of the previous day.

"How are you, yeon?"
She wanted to tell him she should stop calling her by her nickname. But she couldn't.

It took her a few seconds to pull herself together and not start to cry in front of him again. She spent her time on crying already so much these days and honestly she was sick of it.

"Good"
Jayeon kept it short while standing up. The boy immediately stood up again.

"Where do you think you are going?"
Jungwon straight walked up tp the girl and held her shoulders so she couldn't move anywhere. She was confused raising her eyebrows just until she felt his hands on her shoulders.

If she wanted or not, this feeling of comfort and the nervousness both began to make the girl become goosebumps. Her eyes were trembling while continue to keep a straight face and look in his eyes.

"School?"
She said selflessly while trying to rescue herself from his tight grip. She wasn't even wondering how the boy could find her on the playground.

She would never want to think back of this terrible night she lost her best friend. Riki was blaming her for things she never did and that hit her too hard.
The thought of blaming herself too didn't want to leave her mind even though she nearly forgot everything that happened after that conversation.

"First, it's weekend. And second, you have a fever so you'll stay here and rest"
The boy said and only as she heard his words, she noticed how her head was aching and was pounding. She felt how Jungwon dragged her back to his bed.

"I still don't get why you just ran away from here. I just got home late and saw your message on my desk. Do you really think i'd just let you sleep alone in the nature and take into account that you could get sick like you are now?"

Jungwon rose his voice a bit. The girl just stayed silent in response. She honestly didn't really know what to answer to that.

"I didn't think it would bother you honestly"
The girl replied. Both ended up sitting on the bed next to eachother.