eight

How close can two people be to eachother to be able to see all those small sparkles in the other's eye? I mean i'm not lying if i say i could see at least a hundred of small sparkled which nearly looked like fireflies in her brown eyes

Brown eyes could might seem normal or gets called as usual spread, especially here in korea, but those brown eyes... They were like the sky to offer so many stars where you could go stargazing.

Wait, why am i even thinking about this? I can't do this, it's not Minji's face which is only a hair's breadth away from mine. I would have never thought my brain could loose itself in Kim Jayeon's eyes like that.

I cleared my throat in embarassment as i quickly got on my feet again, stucking out my arm for Jayeon to pull herself up from her lying position against the window.
The driver apologized to all the passengers whose majority almsot or even fell down just like Jungwon.

"I'm sorry for that. Are you okay?"
I asked her, when she just nodded, looking around her in confusion. At least she looked just as shocked and surprised as me, that reassured me at least a little bit. the situation seemed to be awkward for both of us that's why we hurried up while getting off the bus.

Both of us were quiet, walking along the way what directly headed to the restaurant we were supoosed to meet the others. As i looked at the time, i figured out how late we actually were.
Well, already 10 minutes to late. And we surely still had to walk at least 5 minutes.

"We should hurry up our walking, we're already late"
I said, trying to not make it sound as if i wanted to rush her when it was surely cold for her to walk in a dress at 5° degrees outside.

She just nodded as she hid her mouth in her collar of her sweatshirt jacket she just wore, covering the upper half of her red dress. I chuckled up a bit while seeing her freeze like that while i was just easily walking, the hands in the pockets of my warm jacket.

"Wahh, it's so freezing cold here, don't you think so too?"
She gritted her teeth as she turned her gaze towards me, taking a glance at my eyes when she immediately looked away when i catched her look at me with my own eyes.

"Well, for me it's comfortable. You should have put on something warmer don't you think so too?"
I looked at her again, showing my teeth as it was still funny to me to see her raising her brows by my expression.

"I didn't find something warmer-"
Jayeon said again as she hid her mouth back again in her collar after exhaling one time deeply. It looked funny since a huge cloud came out of her breath, showing the coldness starting to appear in the city.

I deeply exhaled before my teeth tried to appear on my face again a si couldn't hold back the chuckle which just escaped my mouth again. I was slowly taking off my scarf when i handed it to her, eraning her attention immediately.
She widened her eyes before opening her mouth to speak again as i placed my finge ron her lips since i actually know she would try to decline it.