ten

Jayeon's pov:

Jayeon's pov:

I opened my eyes. I just saw the pretty blue sky. It looked like an endless sea. Where i would drown without hesitation. I would want to touch it so hard but i couldn't. I still lay on the green grass i figured out was greener than all the meadows i have ever seen in my life.

I carefully stood up. I was barefoot but wore a beautiful dress. It was white with some flower details at the end. My brown hair was falling on my shoulders lightly. The upper half was tied into a pretty braid.

I turned myself around just to see the skirt half of my dress flying in the wind. I felt like a princess in this incredible dress, this magically place.
The sky was so unbelievable clear. Whether the sun, the moon or any clouds could be seen.

But where was i?

"Darling, come here"
I heard a voice. This voice which was withheld from me all those years. My eyes were glossy when i turned around just to look in her beautiful eyes.

"Grandma"
I said gently as i felt a tear rushing down my cheek. I was so happy to see her again as i quickly wrapped my arms around her shoulderst just to hold her in my arms tightly.
It was too long ago since i could smell her comofortable, soft scent. She just smelled like...

Home.

"I miss you Grandma. So much"
I said as my voice was quiet shaky from all the tears rolling down my face. I slowly let go of her hold and just looked at her beautiful face. It didn't change from whne i saw it the last time.

"I know my darling. I miss you too"
She said when she hugged me again. I felt so comfortable in her embrace. I never wanted it to end.

How much i enjoyed those seconds of feeling home. My own family on earth didn't even give as much comfort as my grandma just did now. I still didn't know where we were. But honestly i was just interested in holding my grandma as long as possible since i couldn't do so the past ten years.

Then my grandma slowly slided down and sat down on the green grass before pointing on the empty place on the greeny grass next to her. I smiled soft before sitting down next to her and lay my head on her shoulder.

"Where are we, grannie?"
I asked her as i just looked forward in the wide sky which still looked like an endless sea to me. I would still take the opportunity to drown there. As long as i could touch it, i would feel free to fall even until the end of my life.

"I don't know, honey. I came here just as sudden as you did"
She said to my surpriseness.

"I'm sorry grandma..."

"I'm sorry for not being able to go on that rollercoaster. I just.. I couldn't..."
I said as i hid my face in her neck to cover my tears rushing down my face again. Thinking on how the scenery was played in front of my eyes, made the memory so terrible.