seven

"Hey, can i sit next to you?" This girl asked me

This girl asked me. I never saw her before. But, i wish i had. She looked so pretty. Her dark brown hair which looked like my favorite sweet, bittersweet flavored chocolate.
She had pretty small eyes, usual for a korean. I'm japanese. I just came to korea to appeal for my highschool here.

She still bowed down in front of me. I surely looked stupid how i was just starring at her like a obsessed fanboy. She was about my age, probably around 15 or 16.
I finally managed to realize she asked me something as she chuckled by her look at me.

"Oh yeah, sure. It's free"
I said as i pushed the chair back so that she could sit on it immediately. She also did. She sat down, next to me, placed her bag under the table and a small notebook on top of it.
I wondered what that notebook was, it didn't look like a school exercise book.

"What's your name?"
I asked her, catching her attention when she was currently under the tabletop with her head, organizing her bag. I frightened as i heard a sound which sounded pretty painfully.
She was apparently surprised by my question since she bumped her head on the tabletop from below.

I grimaced as if i could feel the familiar pain on the back of the head. She rubbed it with a painful expression on her face.
But she also had to laugh and somehow it motivated me to laugh with her. Together.
We just knew eachothe rfor less than 5 minutes and were already laughing together.

"Oh god haha Are you okay?"
I held back my laughter but still with a joking expression on my face as i laughed at her.
She just nodded before showing a thumb up even though she still looked embarassed.

"Well, at least we both already embarassed eachother now"
She said as she made me raise my eyebrows. Hopefully she didn't mean me starring at he previously.

"We both?"
I asked curiously.

"Well, today morning when you bought something at the cafeteria and accidentally spilled something of your coffee on someone's shirt as you and the person bumped into eachother"
Shit, she has seen that? I was so embarassed by that action i mean, how could i bump into someone when i'm walking around with an opened cup of coffee?

"Oh damn, you have seen this? This is so embarassing"
I jokingly hid my face in the inside of my palms, making her laugh.

"Hm, i haven't really seen it. Because i was that person you bumped into. I wore a hoodie with the hood on, that's why you probably couldn't see my face. Luckily this girl, Minji, borrowed me her shirt since my sweater was soaked in coffee then"
She explained. I covered my mouth with my plam then. How embarassing, oh my god.

"Don't worry i'm not mad at you haha. That could happen to me a hundreds times in a week actually. And it was even funny, so don't worry"
She gifted me a bright smile. I was reassured to hear those words. Well, this definitely wasn't the best first impression of me, right?