twenty

The two, Jayeon and Jungwon started to both go and return to school together

The two, Jayeon and Jungwon started to both go and return to school together. No one really noticed since they were living straight next to each other before anyways.

Jungwon continued hanging out with Minji now and then but that was actually nothing to compare with how much time he spent with Jayeon these days.

The two regularly worked on the project which was finally worked out done now, while having slightly fun to work with eachother. They included everyone's ideas within their imagines of connection between soulmates.

They even included the definition of infinity, the word describing something endless, eternal, forever. The theme was put on high in the class, so they would have needed to talk about that in philosophy class anyways.

One day, Riki and Minji were left out after philosophy class ended. It was their last period and since Jungwon and Jayeon wanted to go home early because of the upcoming rain, the two left class early and left Minji and Riki there in the room.

Jayeon and Minji didn't really speak since the trip ended, Minji even tried to ignore after she watched her boyfriend and best friend hugging and spending time together without telling her. She was hurt and somehow pushed that blame on Jayeon.

Minji started to speak up something that she noticed those past days, weeks.

"Riki, don't you think that Jayeon and Jungwon are spending like a lot of time together the past weeks?"
Minji sat down on the empty seat behind Riki, turning out to be Jayeon's. Her best friend. Or rather the seat belonging to her previous best friend. No one really knew what was hoing on between those two girls.

Riki turned himself towards her gaze, now looking in the girl's eyes deeply before nodding.

"That's true. They're walking here and walking home together everyday since the trip. I've never seen them two together so often like now"
Riki agreed. He wasn't mad at Jayeon for kind of leaving him behind since he could understand her well with the feelings she had for jungwon.

But there indeed was that slight knife cutting itself towards his heart even more whenever he saw them two at lunch or on their way home or to school laughing together like he and Jayeon used to be in the past.

Neither Riki and Jayeon or Minji and Jungwon were spending so much time together as they once used to. Maybe it was because the two were now living together, just without Minji and Riki even knowing about this.

They told no one, just to not make anyone think wrong of them two. They were just good friends. Maybe best friends. But actually nothing more. Actually...