eighteen

As they all were walking towards the bus, all the students were slightly excited for their return back

As they all were walking towards the bus, all the students were slightly excited for their return back. They started collecting themselves around the bus to either pack their baggage in the luggage or entering.

Just as the group of four, including Riki, Jungwon, Minji and Jayeon did. They didn't have any great or big conversations those last hours.
Even as Jayeon shared her room with Minji in the night, the girl was already sleeping as she even came back from the paint war with Jungwon.

Minji was hurt, without telling her friend she saw her and her boyfriend hugging. It might have been wrong to hide it but better than seeing Jayeon talking about Jungwon.
It annoyed her to see those two together.
Not to forget Riki who was thinking exactly the same as Minji.

The girl, Jayeon, she had a weird feeling lying inside her over the night. She couldn't really describe it; it was someting confusing but at the same time satisfying for her.

It might be nothing new to think about Jungwon all the time, but now that her heart stopped being as excited as it used to be whenever she was around him, there was something inside her wanting to know what was really going on between them two.

She certainly was aware of Minji's and Jungwon's relationship and wasn't the one wanting to break them apart, but why did she now have the feeling to not suffer from a one sided love anymore?

What if Jungwon had something inisde him that lives for her? What if a part of his heart was beating for her?

Exactly those thoughts were running through both the teenagers heads as their eyes met for the first time after their hig the day before. It might be weird between them now.
But he wouldn't regret hugging her, indeed no. He felt safe and home, never he would just throw that feeling away.

Even though he'd need to hurt at least one person with that attitude, Jungwon was sure of how he felt for both the girl's Minji and Jayeon. At least about Minji. He didn't love her the same way she did.

He wouldn't be able to continue having that relationship for a long time anymore. As much as he enjoyed his time with her in the start, when tehy started dating, people change.
Especially when someone else would enter their heart. And damn yes, Jayeon entered his heart already days ago.

The boy sat down on the empty seat next to the window, just the sam eseat he used to sit on their drive there. Looking at the still empty bus, Jungwon was asking himself who he would end up sitting next to. Probably Minji, as always.

Just as Riki would end up sitting next to Jayeon.

As always.