𝟏𝟖. 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭

Start from the beginning

On the other side, Avantika was driving towards the café but her eyes fell on a guitar shop. She thought to gift a guitar to Ruhaan.

"He will also give me a surprise. I should also give him a gift." She said to herself and got out of her car and went inside the shop.

She started to select a guitar for him. She was trying to select the best guitar for him.

She loves Ruhaan more than he loves her so she wanted to express her love by giving him a beautiful guitar. After sometime she saw a dark brown guitar which was the colour of his eyes.
She selected that for him and bought it.

She went out of the shop and drove towards the café.

In the café, Ruhaan was sitting there with a pout on his face. He was looking at his wristwatch again and again.

"Avni has said that she will reach here in 30 minutes but it's already 45 minutes. When will she come?" Ruhaan sighed.

Few minutes passed as his phone rang. He saw the caller ID and it was Avantika. He smiled brightly and received the call.

"Hello? Avni, why are you so late? Where are you? Are you coming or not?" Ruhaan asked her without stopping.

"Hello." An other woman voice came from the other side.

"Hello, who is this? What are you doing with my Avni's mobile?" He asked hesitated.

"I am sorry Mr. but the girl you are talking about has met with an accident. I mean the girl from which the phone belongs." The woman said from the other side.

Ruhaan's heart shattered into pieces hearing the woman. He stood up from the chair and shouted at the woman.

"What the hell are you saying? Are you gone crazy or what? Who the hell are you?"

"I am sorry sir. But don't shout on me. It was my humanity to inform you as I saw the girl lying in the middle of the road. We are taking her to the city hospital. Please come." The woman said and hung up the call.

Ruhaan rushed towards his car and quickly drove towards the hospital. He was just praying to God to keep his Avantika safe. He had never imagined this type of situation. He was driving so fast that sometimes his car got rid of collision with other vehicles. In 10 minutes he reached the hospital.

Parking the car, he ran inside the hospital.

"Avantikaa, avantika." He shouted.

"Excuse me sir, it's a hospital. Please behave politely. You cannot shout here. Patients are resting." A nurse said.

"I know that but can you please tell me in which room Ms. Avantika Malhotra has got admitted?" He asked the nurse as tears welled up in his eyes.

After his family if he love anyone so much then that person is Avantika. Even he has considered Avantika as his family. His heartbeats were racing insanely in each passing moment.

The nurse got the details about Avantika and told him.

"Sir, the patient is in room no. 386." The nurse said and Ruhaan quickly walked towards the room. He rubbed his face with his shirt's sleeves.

He reached the room and saw that a woman was sitting there.

"Excuse me, are you the one who called me from Avantika's mobile?" Ruhaan asked the woman.

"You mean the girl in room 386?" The woman asked him thinning her brows.

"Ye- yes."

"Yes, I called you. Actually she was lying in the middle of the road. I saw her and her car was damaged completely. I saw a bag and took out her mobile and called you. There was also a guitar in that car which police took. You can talk to the police if you want that guitar." The woman said.