From ballerina's to Showgirls

Începe de la început

"Okay" Mackenzie whispered

~~~~~

Mackenzie interview:

"I don't care if I'm not dancing. I just like to hang out at the pool."

~~~~~~

Abby ripped the next paper. "Paige, your performance is good but you're not winning and you're not placing in the overalls, and I feel that you should b placing definitely in the top ten. This is your city. You have the long legs. You have the look. Yes? Because of that, Paige, you're getting a solo. understood?"

I gave Paige a pat on the back because I was happy she got a solo. I hope I got one too.

"Second row, Nia. Last week in Orlando you finally won your category. I think you need to do that all the time. So I hope your mother now trusts me and doesn't question my every move. I've had it with that. It's what you do on stage that matters. Not the choreography, not the costuming, It's you and your technique that is gonna win the first place. it felt good to win, didn't it? This week you get another solo, and I expect you to win again."

Nia just nods her head smiling.

"Brooke did a great job but you didn't make the top 3. Yes, I understand the girls were a lot older,  but you can't use excuses. You should blow them away. You are doing a solo, and just like Paige, this is your city. You've been talking about Cirque for years. Since you were a little kid. Certainly somebody from Cirque is going to be judging you here. So you need to step it up and make sure they know your name at the end of the competition." Abby told Brooke.

~~~~~~

Brooke Interview :

"When I'm older I want to be on a "Cirque Du Soleil" show. it looked really fun and they got to do all these cool, like, wear these cool costumes and they got to hang on stuff and like walk on the ceiling and do acro-tricks and stuff."

~~~~~~

"now, at the top of the pyramid, Chloe. Now you're probably wondering why because Chole didn't dance last week. I keep hearing nobody can win because Claire and Maddie win. Well, you know what? This is your shot. Maddie and Claire, I'm giving you the week off. No new solo."

~~~~~

Melissa interview:

"I'm really happy that Abby is not giving Maddie a solo this week. It's giving her a little break so maybe she can swim a little or have some time, and I think it would be really nice for Chole to be on top."

Sabrina interview:

"I'm fine with Claire not having a solo this week. I know she wanted one but she can't always have one. Maybe she can go hang out with Maddie and go to the pool or something. And Chloe can win this competition and everyone will be happy."

Abby interview:

"I'm so sick and tired of all these mothers saying Maddie and Claire get all of the attention, and they gt the pretty costume, and Claire gets this and Maddie gets that. I took Maddie and Claire out of the equation. Now who are they going to blame?"

~~~~~~

"Chloe, you wanted this shot. Your mother, all I hear is "its all Maddie and Claire". Well you know what? This is your shot. Here we are in Las Vegas and you better win. extra information, Cassandra you will have a solo and a duet with Mackenzie. And Maddie and Claire you will be doing a duet. I know you guys have been waiting for your ballet duo this season, so here it is and it better win."